• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Versatile Roasting Pan for Year-Round Cooking | Flyer Design Inspiration

In summary, a consultant shared a post about a "year around" roasting pan that can increase October sales. It can be used for various dishes, including carmel corn, barbecue beef, lasagna, and more. The post also includes tips and tricks for roasting, such as cooking a roast fat side up and starting at high heat then reducing it. The pan is also mentioned to be great for cooking for a crowd and can be used on the stove top for dishes like grilled cheese or pancakes. A consultant made a flyer to display at shows and suggests others to tweak it to their liking. Another consultant shared using the pan to make a large pot of stew, which is great for freezing and taking on hunting trips.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Hi , I read before a post about the poasting pan for all year ad i can"t seam to find it again an someone post it I woud like to try to make a flyer for this month Everythig to use it for looked Great Thanks
Doreen Zaino Future Director
252326 [email protected]

Is this it?I think I found what you're looking for:

THE "YEAR AROUND" ROASTING PAN THAT CAN

INCREASE YOUR OCTOBER SALES!

Thank you Sally Schubert, Marie Freidag, Lynn Wilks, Julie Gizzi, Kathy Yellets,

Sue Timmerman, Marci King, and Amy Shalongo

Consultants can use this pan to BOOK YOUR OCTOBER calendar!

Customer can use this pan ALL YEAR AROUND!

Here are some compiled tips:

-Perfect for carmel corn (double the recipe for holiday gifts!

-10 lbs. of barbecue beef

-Place a pork roast, roaster chicken and chuck roast side by side for 2 hours and you will have various "meats" for the week to use in weeknight meals.

-Makes a great deep dish lasagna (freeze half of it).

-Use it to cook for a crowd!

-Great for rice krispy treats! You only have to use ONE pan!

-One gal used it on a flat stove top and browned 8 lbs. of hamburger.

-Baby potatoes for a crowd.

-Italian sausage and green peppers for a crowd.

-Sauerkraut and ribs for a crowd.

-At a church breakfast you can make a ton of scrambled eggs.

-Holds 4-5 boxes of hamburger helper.

-Use on the stove top for grilled cheese or pancakes.

-Great to do lots of corn on the cob!

-Great to bake Ziti.

-Great for baked potatoes for a crowd. Spray the pan with olive oil and roll in kosher salt. Do not prick potatoes! They are sensational!

We baked three 5 llb chickens at once in the roaster. It did take over two hours for them to cook- We used the digital timer, carving board, carving set etc to see these tools in action.

We used the turkey recipe card and put the lemon and onion in the belly of the birds and used rosemary herb seasoning. Very yummy and we did baste the chickens a few times...

TIPS ON ROASTING:

-A roast should be large (and placed in a large pan) so it remains tender and moist during this dry heat cooking process.

-Whenever possible, elevate a roast so the heat and air can circulate underneath.

-Favorite roasts are: rib roasts, loin roasts (pork and veal) and leg roasts (lamb, pork, and veal).

-A bone in roast won't take as long to cook as a boneless. The bone acts as a heat conductor to the meat's center. Remember, the bone delivers a wonderful flavor!

-Always cook a roast fat side up so the melting fat will naturally baste the meat during roasting. Turning a roast at least twice during cooking helps it to brown evenly. (MEAT LIFTERS WORK GREAT FOR THIS)

-Roast your turkey with the breast side down for 1 ½ - 2 hours and then flip it to keep the breast moist. It's never dry.

-If you want the best of all worlds, start a roast at high heat, then reduce it after 20 minutes. Slow cooked roasts shrink less than those cooked at higher temperatures.

-When you check a roast's temperature for doneness, allow for the fact that residual heat will continue to cook the meat after it's removed from the oven. Count on the internal temperature increasing by 5-10 degrees. Use our DIGITAL THERMOMETER for accuracy.

-Cheap roasting pans are at least $100!

Diane

Poasting PanDiane Thank-you That's great info to sell the poasting pan

Doreen Zaino Future Director

I made an flyer to display at shows. Hope everyone can tweak it to their likes. I took all the info from the thread above.

Attachments

• Roasting Pan Flyer.pub
    59.5 KB · Views: 424
  • Roasting Pan.doc
    34 KB · Views: 484
Roasting PanI just used my roasting pan to make the biggest pot of stew ever. I make large batches to freeze and my husband takes them with him on his hunting trips. It worked out perfectly. :D

What is the Roasting Pan for All Year made of?

The Roasting Pan for All Year is made of heavy-duty carbon steel, making it durable and able to withstand high temperatures.

What size is the Roasting Pan for All Year?

The Roasting Pan for All Year measures 16.5 inches by 13 inches, providing ample space for roasting meats and vegetables.

Can the Roasting Pan for All Year be used on the stovetop?

No, the Roasting Pan for All Year is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed for use in the oven or on the grill.

Is the Roasting Pan for All Year dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Roasting Pan for All Year is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

What makes the Roasting Pan for All Year suitable for all seasons?

The Roasting Pan for All Year features a non-stick coating and a ridged bottom, allowing for even heat distribution and perfect roasting results all year round. It also comes with a removable roasting rack for added versatility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Judybabe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • debbieskitchenhelper