• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roast food on skewers in bar pan?

Nov 11, 2005
Help! I have a show and the gal wants the sausage/pot kabobs on the new skewers- but she doesn't have a grill. Will I crack the bar pan if I put the food on the skewers, lay them in the bar pan and roast them? Thanks!

Becky, TX

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
bbstephan said:
Help! I have a show and the gal wants the sausage/pot kabobs on the new skewers- but she doesn't have a grill. Will I crack the bar pan if I put the food on the skewers, lay them in the bar pan and roast them? Thanks!

Becky, TX
I would call or email the PC test kitchens for that one! They are pretty quick to get back to you.

Let us know what they say.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
If you have time before the party you could order a Grill Pan. That's how I do my grilling shows, on a portable electrical burner with the Grill Pan.

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
bbstephan said:

Becky, TX

I roast my veggies in my stones at 425 for 20 minutes without skewers. I place the stone in the middle of my oven, not at the top or bottom (broiling cracks them so I center them).