• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Roast Beef Recipe for the Baker: How to Make It Perfectly!

In summary, for the Roast Beef in the Baker recipe, it is recommended to use a top round or bottom round beef roast, which are lean cuts that work well for this dish. A frozen beef roast can also be used, but it will take longer to cook. It is best to thaw the roast before cooking. No additional liquid is needed in the Baker as the juices from the beef will provide enough moisture. The cooking time will vary depending on the size of the beef roast, but a general rule is 20 minutes per pound. It is recommended to use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 145°F for medium-rare or 160°F for medium. Vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, and onions can also
Flamingo
Gold Member
Can you do this and how do you do it???

are you asking in the microwave or in the regular oven? I would think in the regular oven just do it like any other pan low heat and slow cooking makes good piece of beef. I don't know about the microwave.

thanks i was thinking in either...

so in the oven should i use the lid?

Tried it in the micro ... ick ... double ick. In the oven, it's like eating the BEST candy you can wrap your mind around. SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!

ok it is in the oven with a half a can of beer also.. I will let you all know how it comes out...

1. What type of beef should I use for the Roast Beef in the Baker?

We recommend using a top round or bottom round beef roast for the Roast Beef in the Baker. These cuts are lean and work well for this recipe.

2. Can I use a frozen beef roast for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a frozen beef roast, but it will take longer to cook. We recommend thawing the roast before cooking for best results.

3. Do I need to add any liquid to the Baker before cooking the roast beef?

No, the juices from the beef will create enough moisture while cooking. However, you can add a small amount of beef broth or water if desired.

4. How long should I cook the roast beef in the Baker?

The cooking time will vary depending on the size of your beef roast. A general rule is to cook for 20 minutes per pound of beef. We also recommend using a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 145°F for medium-rare or 160°F for medium.

5. Can I add vegetables to the Baker with the roast beef?

Yes, you can add vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, and onions to the Baker with the roast beef. Just make sure to cut them into similar-sized pieces and place them around the beef roast. They will cook in the juices from the beef and add flavor to the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cook4luv
  • Intrepid_Chef