• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Read Rita's Unproofed November Newsletter Yet?

In summary, Rita's December Newsletter has not been PROOFED and she is still about 7,000 dollars away from earning the trip.
DZmom
Hey everyone! Here is Rita's newletter. She emails it to me every month. If you email her she'd probably add you to her email list.

Rita says the newletter has NOT been PROOFED. Please let her know if there any errors

Attachments

• November News 06.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 623
Thanks for posting Donna!

Great News letter. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Donna!

Yes, thank you! It helps me a ton!!

Can someone please forward this to me through email? How do you guys get the pics into the email? I always have that problem.

I believe that Rita sends it as an attachment, since it's in PDF format. I purchase my newsletter from another PC consultant since I don't like to open attachments personally. I love Rita's and would gladly use hers if my customers didn't to open the attachment.

I agree, I like for my customers to be able to view it as soon as its opened. i dont know how they do it, but people on here sent the Oct. one to me through email and not as an attachment.

Has anyone received a copy of Rita's December Newsletter in Word yet? If so, would you please share?
Thank you.

I too would like to see Rita's Dec Newsletter. I am strongly thinking I am going to begin sending one out and I'd like to see as many as i can to get an idea. I do not have an editable Acrobat program therefore all my docs are needed in Word. if someone could share this with me, Id love it. Thanks!!:)

I was told to go to file at the top once u open as an attachment and then send to Mail recipient--you can then turn an attachment into a regular e-mail--I just tried it with a wedding registry e-mail--so excited!!!

I too thought the 123 newsletter was very long this month--but good

:D

Rita's December Newsletter?Does anyone have a copy of her December one?

mrssyvo said:
Does anyone have a copy of her December one?

Not yet, I'm sure someone will post it when she e-mails it out!

How are you doing with earning the trip? I'm less than $7k and I have a recruit who I need to get qualified! I'm still plugging along!;)

I had 3 shows cancel last week, so if I make the trip, it will be a miracle. BUT this is the miracle season, right? I am still about 7k away.

December...Just posted the newsletter for Dec in a new thread...go, hurry...check it out! :p

What is featured in this month's newsletter?

This month's newsletter includes a variety of holiday-themed products, as well as some new kitchen tools that are perfect for entertaining.

How can I access the newsletter?

The newsletter is available online on our website, or you can receive a physical copy if you are a member of our Pampered Chef mailing list.

Are there any special promotions or discounts in the newsletter?

Yes, there are several promotions and discounts featured in the newsletter, including a holiday bundle deal and a discount on our top-selling kitchen tool.

Can I share the newsletter with my friends and family?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share the newsletter with anyone who may be interested in our products or promotions.

How often is the newsletter published?

The newsletter is published monthly, so be sure to check back every month for new product releases, promotions, and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • raroll
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • thechefofnorthbend
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies