• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to My Consultant Journey: 10 Years in the Making!

do not let filling hang over edge of wreath. Roll remaining dough to 1/8-in. thickness; cut with cookie cutter. Place wreath on baking stone. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Makes 16 servings.
MartiMason
Hello everyone. I'm a brand new consultant! I'm very excited about it! The decision to become a consultant is one that has been about 10 years in the making. I signed up on Oct. 20 and have 5 shows booked already. I'm looking for lots of ring recipes. I like to do them for my family and figured that would be a great way to start out selling stones. Any ideas? I've been all over the threads and have started my own library of recipes. So if you'd like to contribute, I'd really appreciate it!

Glad you made the decision to join PC and CS!! Congrats! :)

I've attached a very large library of recipes that someone on here posted quite a while back (sorry, I forget who it was). It's great...you may find something there.

Also, go to the "Recipes" link and do a search. You may find something.

Good luck with your shows....you sure are off to a great start!! :)

Attachments

• recipes_fixed.zip
    870.1 KB · Views: 700
Welcome!While ring recipes are fun, I would NOT recommend them for your first show recipes. They can be tricky and they take too long. Stick to the new consultant recipes!

But if she makes them at home, she should be well practiced. People like them and some still ask for them even though they've been around for a long time.

My all-time favorite ring is the All-American Cheeseburger Ring. My DH and kids all love it, too. Very versatile...try changing out the mustard and ketchup for bacon bits and barbeque sauce. Very good that way!
All The Best is a good cookbook for you to consider if you like rings. They also show you (with pics) how to do braids, wreaths, etc.
Good luck with your new business! I just passed the one-year mark myself, and this Sunday will be one year since my first show, which is where I did the cheeseburger ring for the first time. Time flies! :)

Lemon Herb Chicken Ring

2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken (about 12 oz) 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper 1/2 cup mayonnaise
3 Tbls chopped fresh parsley, divided 1 tsp Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix
1 lemon 1/2 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
2 garlic cloves, pressed 2 (8 oz) pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 375. Coarsely chop chicken using Food Chopper. Dice bell pepper using Utility Knife. Place chicken and bell pepper in Classic Batter Bowl. Chop parsley using Pizza Cutter. Zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Cut lemon into thin slices; cut slices in half and set aside for garnish. Add 2 tablespoons of the parsley, lemon zest, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise and seasoning mix to batter bowl; mix using Small Mix 'N Scraper. Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the cheese. Add remaining cheese to chicken mixture; mix well. Unroll crescent rolls; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles, slightly overlapping, in a circle on Large Round Stone with wide ends 4 inches from edge of baking stone. (Points will extend off the edge of the baking stone). Roll wide ends of dough toward center to create a 5 inch opening. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over dough in a continuous circle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under dough at center of ring. (Filling will show). Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over ring. Bake 28-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; garnish with lemon slices and remaining parsley. Makes 8 servings.

Turkey Cranberry Wreath

2 (8 oz) pkg refrigerated crescent rolls 3 Tbls snipped fresh parsley
1/2 cup mayonnaise 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
2 Tbls honey Dijon mustard 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper 1/4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
2 cups chopped cooked turkey 1 egg
1/2 cup sliced celery

Preheat oven to 375. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. With wide ends of triangles toward the center, arrange 8 triangles in a circle on Large Round Stone. Corners of wide ends will touch and points will extend 1 inch beyond edge of baking stone. Arrange remaining 8 triangles in center, matching wide ends. Seal seams using Baker's Roller. (Points will overlap in center; do not seal). Place mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper in Classic Batter Bowl. Chop turkey using Food Chopper. Slice celery using Chef's Knife. Snip parsley using Kitchen Shears. Add turkey, celery, parsley and cranberries to batter bowl. Grate cheese into batter bowl using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Mix filling using Small Mix 'N Scraper. Using Medium Scoop, scoop filling over seams of dough, forming a circle. Coarsely chop walnuts using food chopper; sprinkle over filling. Beginning in center; lift one dough triangle across filling mixture. Continue alternating with outer triangles, slightly overlapping to form wreath. Tuck last end under first. Separate egg over Small Batter Bowl using Egg Separator. (Discard yolk or set aside for another use). Lightly beat egg white; brush over dough using Pastry Brush. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve using Slice 'N Serve. Makes 10 servings.

Chicken Enchilada Ring

2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken (about 12 oz) 2 plum tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives 1 lime
1 cup shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend 2/3 cup finely crushed corn tortilla chips, divided
1 (4 oz) can chopped green chilies, undrained 2 (8 oz) pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
1/2 cup mayonnaise 1 cup salsa
1 Tbls Pantry Southwestern Seasoning Mix 1 cup sour cream

Preheat oven to 375. Chop chicken and olives using Food Chopper; place in Classic Batter Bowl. Add cheese, green chilies, mayonnaise and seasoning mix. Seed and chop 1 tomato. Slice lime in half. Using Juicer, juice one half of lime to measure 1 teaspoon juice. Reserve remaining lime for garnish. Add chopped tomato and lime juice to chicken mixture. Reserve 2 tablespoons crushed chips; add remaining chips to chicken mixture and mix well. Sprinkle reserved crushed chips over flat side of Large Grooved Cutting Board. Unroll crescent dough. Place dough, sticky side down, onto crushed chips; press down lightly so chips adhere to dough. Separate dough into triangles. Arrange triangles, chip side down, in a circle on Classic Round Stone with wide ends overlapping in the center and points toward outside. (There should be a 5 inch diameter opening in center). Using Medium Scoop, scoop chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered). Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. For garnish, cut remaining tomato into 8 wedges. Cut remaining half of lime into 4 slices; cut in half. Arrange between openings of ring. Cut using Slice 'N Serve. Serve with salsa and sour cream. Makes 16 servings.

Chicken Club Brunch Ring

1 cup mayonnaise 1 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese, divided
2 Tbls Dijon mustard 2 (8 oz) pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
2 Tbls fresh parsley, snipped 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 Tbls onion, finely chopped 1 medium red bell pepper
1 (10 oz) can chunk white chicken, drained and flaked 2 cups shredded lettuce
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and chopped

Preheat oven to 375. In Small Batter Bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard. Snip parsley with Kitchen Shears. Chop onion with Food Chopper. Add parsley and onion to mayonnaise mixture; mix well. In Classic Batter Bowl, flake chicken with Pastry Blender. Chop bacon with Food Chopper. Add bacon, 3/4 cup of the cheese and 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise mixture; mix well. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on Classic Round Stone with wide ends of the triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. (There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in center of Stone). Using medium Stainless Steel

Scoop, scoop chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered). Slice tomatoes using Ultimate Slice & Grate; cut slices in half. Place 1 tomato half over filling between openings of ring. Bake 20-25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Using V-Shaped Cutter, cut off top of bell pepper. Discard top, membranes and seeds. Fill pepper with the remaining mayonnaise mixture; place in center of ring. Arrange lettuce around bell pepper. Cut into 8 servings with Slice 'N Serve. Makes 8 servings.

All-American Cheeseburger Ring

1/4 cup onion, chopped 2 (8 oz) pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
3/4 lb lean ground beef 16 dill pickle slices
1/4 cup ketchup 3 large plum tomatoes
2 tsp prepared yellow mustard 2 cups lettuce, shredded
9 slices (3/4 oz each) American cheese, divided

Preheat oven to 375. Chop onion using Food Chopper. In Generation II 10" Frying Pan, cook ground beef with onion over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink; drain. Add ketchup, mustard and 5 of the cheese slices, cut up, stir until cheese is melted. Remove pan from heat. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on Classic Round Stone with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. (There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in center of Baking Stone). Using medium Stainless Steel Scoop, scoop meat mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Top each scoop with pickle slice. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered). Bake 20-25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven. Using Crinkle Cutter, cut each of the remaining 4 cheese slices into 4 triangles. Arrange cheese triangles over top of ring. Slice tomatoes using Ultimate Slice & Grate. Arrange tomato slices around inside of center of ring. Slice lettuce into thin strands using Crinkle Cutter. Place in center of ring. Cut ring into 8 servings using Slice 'N Serve. Serve with additional ketchup and mustard, if desired. Makes 8 servings.

Florentine Chicken Ring

1 (10 oz) can white chicken, drained and flaked 1 tsp lemon zest
1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped 1/2 tsp salt
1 (10 oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 2 (8 oz) pkg refrigerated crescent rolls
1/3 cup mayonnaise

Preheat oven to 375. In Classic Batter Bowl, flake chicken with Pastry Blender. Using Food Chopper, chop bell pepper. Add to chicken along with spinach, cheese, mayonnaise, lemon zest, salt nutmeg; mix well. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in circle on Small Round Stone with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. (There should be a 5 inch diameter opening in center of stone). Using medium Stainless Steel Scoop, scoop chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered). Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. To serve, cut with Slice 'N Serve. Makes 8 servings.

Apple Nut Ring*

2 packages refrigerator biscuits*
1/4 cup butter*
1/3 cup sugar*
2 medium granny smith apples*
1/3 cup nuts (you can omit these if you don't like nuts)*
1 tablespoon cinnamon*
Preheat oven to 400 separate biscuits and place in round deep dish stone or fluted pan or any nonstick pan. Arrange biscuits. Peel and cut apples into thin 1/4 inch slices (little wedges) then arrange between each biscuit. Melt butter and mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over biscuit/apples then drizzle butter over the whole thing. bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. *

Broccoli Ham Ring
Source: Pampered Chef
4 oz. ham, chopped
4 oz. fresh broccoli, chopped
1/4 C. onion, chopped
1/2 C. fresh parsley, chopped
1 C. grated Swiss cheese (about 170g/6 oz.)
2 T. Dijon-style mustard
1 tsp. lemon juice
2 pkg. (226g/8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven 350ºF.
Using Food Chopper, coarsely chop ham, broccoli and onion; place in Classic 2-quart Batter Bowl using Kitchen Scraper. Add parsley, cheese, mustard and lemon juice to ham mixture; mix well using Super Scraper. Unroll crescent dough separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on 13 Round Baking Stone with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. (There should be a 5-inch diameter opening in the center of Stone.)
Using medium Stainless Steel Scoop, scoop ham mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown

Caramel Pecan Dessert Ring
Ingredients:
1 cup pecans, finely chopped
1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 package (17.3 ounces) refrigerated grand-size flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
1 large red baking apple such as Jonathan
1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping or maple-flavored syrup
Vanilla ice cream (optional)
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Finely chop pecans using Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine pecans and brown sugar; mix well using Small Mix 'N Scraper(R). Set aside 1/4 cup of the pecan mixture. Add flour to remaining pecan mixture; mix well. Add egg and vanilla; mix until well blended. Set filling aside.
2. Separate biscuits; peel each biscuit apart into 2 layers for a total of 16 biscuit halves. Arrange biscuit halves in an overlapping circular pattern 2 inches from edge of Large Round Stone, leaving a 4-inch-diameter opening in center of baking stone. To create indentation for filling, lightly flour small end of Baker's Roller(TM). Beginning in center of each biscuit, roll dough to a 5-inch width, forming a well that continues around biscuit ring. Spoon pecan mixture evenly into well in biscuit ring.
3. Cut apple in half using Utility Knife; remove stems and core using Cook's Corer(TM). Place apple halves on Cutting Board, cut sides down. Using a rocking motion, crinkle cut each apple half crosswise into 1/4-inch slices with Crinkle Cutter. Place 16 apple slices over filling in a circular pattern. Sprinkle reserved pecan mixture over apples.
4. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle with ice cream topping using Adjustable Measuring Spoon. To serve, cut between apple slices using Pizza Cutter and serve using Mini-Serving Spatula. Serve with ice cream, if desired.
Yield: 16 servings or 24 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 320 mg, Fiber 1 g

Cherry Cheese Ring
*Ring and Filling
*2 pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
*1 pkg. (250 GM) cream cheese softened
*¼ cup (50 ml) icing sugar
*1 egg
*½ tsp. (2 ml) vanilla or almond extract
*540 ml (1 can) cherry pie filling

*Glaze
*½ cup (125 ml) icing sugar
*2-3 tsp. (10-15 ml) milk

*1. Preheat oven to 350*(180*)
Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 16 triangles; reserve 4 triangles for decoration
On Large Round Stone, arrange 12 triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of Baking Stone and points toward the center. Using Lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller, roll dough to 14 “ circle, pressing seams together to seal and leaving a 3 inch hole in the center

*2. For filling, in Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, icing sugar, egg and vanilla. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within ½ inch of the eggs: top with pie filling

*3. Using Pizza Cutter, cut each remaining triangle into thirds, staring at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point. Arrange dough strips evenly in spoke like fashion over filling. Press ends to seal at center and outer edges

*4. Place Baking Stone on Large Rack. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown: cool slightly. For glaze, mix icing sugar and milk until smooth: drizzle over ring using V-shaped Cutter.

Chicken & Broccoli Ring

2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
1 ½ cups coarsely chopped broccoli
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup diced red bell pepper
1/3 cup mayonnaise
¼ teaspoon salt
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 egg white, lightly beaten
¼ cup slivered almonds

Preheat oven to 375. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken, broccoli, cheese, bell pepper, mayonnaise, seasoning mix, salt and garlic; mix well.

Unroll 2 (8 ounce) packages of refrigerated crescent rolls; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles, slightly overlapping in a circle on Large Round Stone with wide ends 4 inches from edge of baking stone. Points will extend off the edge of the baking stone. Roll wide ends of dough toward center to create a 5 inch opening.

Scoop filling over ring. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under dough at center to form a ring. Filling will show. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with almonds.

Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.

That's all I have. Hopefully they're not duplicated in Marie-France's doc and if so, I apologize. I couldn't get it to open so I figured better to have two copies than none ;) Enjoy! :)

Congrats on joining PC, Marti!

If you have the All the Best cookbook, there is a great section on rings & braids! Shows different ways to put them together and a lot of these recipes.

My personal faves are the Taco Ring and the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring :D

Welcome!!!

for many older PC recipes I go to http://www.joycesfinecooking.com she has a special "PamperedChefs" section.

JAE said:
But if she makes them at home, she should be well practiced. People like them and some still ask for them even though they've been around for a long time.

I'm always amazed when I hear this, because I've never had anyone request a ring, wreath, or braid. I have had people specifically say they don't want them, because everyone's already seen them done.

I've never done one for a show. I tried a couple at home, but we just aren't braid/ring people here, I guess.

Here's the one I did for my first 6 shows! Always worked a treat!

Mediterranean Vegetable Ring
This appealing meatless ring captures all the flavours of the sunny Mediterranean.

Ingredients
0.5 red pepper, seeded and chopped
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
85g/3oz baby spinach leaves, thinly sliced
35g/1.25oz pitted black olives sliced
55g/2oz feta cheese, crumbled
115g/4oz mozzarella cheese, grated
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 lemon
2 tbsp mayonnaise
2 packets (240g each) chilled fresh ready to bake dough for six croissants.

Method
1. Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4. Chop red pepper and Olives in the Food Chopper. Thinly slice spring onions and spinach using Utility Knife. Place in Classic Batter Bowl. Add feta and mozzarella cheeses, garlic pressed with Garlic Press; set aside. Using Lemon Zester/Scorer, zest lemon to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Juice lemon using Juicer to measure 1 tbsp juice. Add zest, juice and mayonnaise to vegetable mixture; mix well using Small Mix 'N Scraper.
2. Unroll croissant dough; separate into 12 triangles. Arrange dough triangles in a circle on Classic Round Stone with wide ends of triangles overlapping in centre and pointed ends toward the outside (there should be a bout a 13cm/5" diameter opening in centre of baking stone). Gently press edges of triangles where they meet together to seal.
3. Spoon vegetable mixture evenly onto widest end of each dough triangle. Bring outside points of triangles up over filling. Tuck under wide ends of dough at centre of ring (filling should not be completely covered).
4. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until deep golden brown. Cut into portions using Pizza Cutter. Serve warm using Mini-Serving Spatula.
Serves 6 for main, or 12 as a starter!

Nutrients per starter size serving: Energy 1200 kJ, 288 kcal; 9g protein; 24g carbohydrate; 18g fat; 1g fibre; 0.5g sodium.

swinkate, it almost looks like a foreign language with all those grams, cm, and the C instead of F. JK! It did catch me off guard a little at first, though. :) I love Meditteranean recipes, though. I may try it some day. Thanks.

My mum (my biggest PC supporteer and often quoted in my shows) calls the ring idea a "bottom of the fridge" recipe. Whatever you've got, chop it up, stir in some mayo, put in ring, bake!

I'm really rough and ready with the quantities now... it should have read...
A couple of handfuls of spinach (what ever you can fit into a small square bowl before you start to demo!), about a dozen olives (enough to line the food chopper lid), half a pack of feta (ours comes in 3 inch square packs!) and a ball of mozarella (do you get balls?!)!!

From my side of the pond I still struggle with the concept of Cool Whip! I have a breif idea of what it is, but I have no way of replicating it! I lived in Connecticut for 18 months, so for most US ingredients I can come up with the UK alternative, but for some reason I never need to buy cool whip!

You could maybe just whip up some whipping cream for cool whip and add more sugar. Just a guess. I don't like the ingredients in Cool Whip, so I'd like an alternative, too.

I would love your recipes but could not open

Rings are ALL I made as a new consultant .............and I still make them. Love to do rings! And a lot of the ring recipes and directions are in the All the Best cookbook. Good luck!

Hi Marti,
Fist off Congrats on starting your business. I love rings, when I first became a consultant I made the taco ring at every show. You can show so many different higher grade tools.

Taco Ring
2 cans crescent rolls
1 lb hamburger, brown it then drain
2-4 cloves pressed garlic, mix this in with hamburg and cook
8-10 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
1 head lettuce, shredded
2-4 smaller tomatoes, diced
1 medium onion, diced
sour cream (optional)
black olives (optional)
green pepper
salsa
any other taco toppings your or host may like

1) Using larger round stone unroll and seperate crescent triangles. Place on stone one at a time with shorter flat side toward inside of stone. Leave a small circle open in center of stone. Make like the spokes of a wheel. Layer the traingles one just over the other, press the tops together making a single layer.

2) Cook together burger and garlic then drain. Place this in large batter bowl, add cheese and mix well. Take meat mix and spread around the layer of crescents.

3) Now take the long points that are laying just off the rim of the stone and bring them up and across the meat mixture and tuck under and press onto the crescent layer. Do this all the way around the ring.

4)Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes or till golden and puffed.

Now to serve:
1) Take a green pepper and slice a small piece off the bottom of the pepper so that it will sit flat in the center of the ring. Cut off the top of the pepper and remove all seeds and pith. Fill with salsa.

Around outside:
1) On one corner place shredded lettuce, 2nd corner place onions, 3rd corner other toppings, etc.

Slice and serve. Will serve 12 small servings.

Things You Can Use:
Knives, Stones, Cookware, Simple Additions, Cookware Tools, Serving Tools, Chefs Tools.....

Just so you know this post is almost 3 years old.

I realize this is an old post, but I thought I'd get some fresh ideas...I'm looking for a "sweet" ring. I saw a couple above, but if anyone has anything to add (especially in the dessert category) please feel free to share ideas :) Thank you!!

What is the purpose of "Welcome to My Consultant Journey: 10 Years in the Making!"?

The purpose of "Welcome to My Consultant Journey: 10 Years in the Making!" is to share the personal and professional experiences of a Pampered Chef consultant over the course of 10 years. It serves as a guide and source of inspiration for other consultants and aspiring consultants.

What topics are covered in "Welcome to My Consultant Journey: 10 Years in the Making!"?

The book covers a wide range of topics including building a successful business, networking, customer relationships, product knowledge, and personal growth as a consultant. It also includes tips and advice on how to overcome challenges and achieve success in the Pampered Chef business.

Is "Welcome to My Consultant Journey: 10 Years in the Making!" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the book is not limited to Pampered Chef consultants. It can be beneficial for anyone interested in starting a direct sales business or looking for tips on personal growth and development in the business world.

Is "Welcome to My Consultant Journey: 10 Years in the Making!" available in other languages?

At the moment, "Welcome to My Consultant Journey: 10 Years in the Making!" is only available in English. However, it may be translated into other languages in the future.

Where can I purchase "Welcome to My Consultant Journey: 10 Years in the Making!"?

The book is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through independent Pampered Chef consultants. It may also be available in select bookstores or online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AngelaM
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Susan Metheny