• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can You Make Ring Recipes in a Large Bar Pan?

In summary, a compass rose is a shape that is created when you fill a dough with triangles and then seal the edges of the triangles together.
DebPC
Staff member
I recently heard some consultants are doing this. Does anyone here do this?

No, but I've done a braid in the bar pan. Is that what you mean?

Here's what my director forwarded to me-

Put 1 crescent roll can on bottom; roll perforations together -
doesn't roll all way out over bottom. Cover with filling
(still can use ss scoop to put filling on dough; spread out
with large spreader or Mix n scraper, etc. Take 8 triangles
from 2nd tube and starting at 1 narrow end seal long edge,
then alternate triangles top to bottom and seal just at long
side of 1st crescent.

You'll have opening between triangles. (I like to have
rolls out for a while, as they stretch better to fit across
the bar pan. [sometimes I only get 6 across, so I roll up
crescnet as they should be and attach to narrow ends.
Looks like handles when it's baked.

Sounds interesting... I do what Deb said and do whatever recipe it is (ring, wreath or braid) as a braid in the Lg Bar Pan. It's funny how many people can't believe you can do the Taco Ring as a braid. That cracks me up every time!

Yes- I do mostly braids and always do them in the bar pan.

When I first started my director told me that instead of doubling a recipe and using the oven for almost an hour you could make extra filling and have an extra can of cresents and make it on the bar pan. SO you just kind of have an oval instead of a circle.
Lay out your cresent triangles in a compass rose and then fill in with remaining triangles. I've done it plenty of times and it works great.

cheftiffany said:
When I first started my director told me that instead of doubling a recipe and using the oven for almost an hour you could make extra filling and have an extra can of cresents and make it on the bar pan. SO you just kind of have an oval instead of a circle.
Lay out your cresent triangles in a compass rose and then fill in with remaining triangles. I've done it plenty of times and it works great.

What's a compass rose?
I a, so clueless and would LOVE if one of you would be willing to take pics the next time you do this!

1. How do I use the Ring Recipes in Large Bar Pan?

The Ring Recipes in Large Bar Pan is a versatile and convenient tool for baking and cooking. Simply place the ring in the center of your large bar pan and use it as a guide for creating perfectly sized and shaped dishes. The ring can also be used to create wells for individual servings or to separate different ingredients on the pan.

2. What materials is the Ring Recipes in Large Bar Pan made of?

The ring is made of durable and heat-resistant silicone, while the large bar pan is made of stoneware. These materials are safe to use in the oven, microwave, and dishwasher, making clean-up a breeze.

3. Can I use the Ring Recipes in Large Bar Pan for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, the ring can be used for a variety of dishes, whether it's for baking sweet treats like brownies or making savory meals like mini meatloaves. The possibilities are endless with this versatile tool.

4. How many servings can I make with the Ring Recipes in Large Bar Pan?

The ring creates 12 equal servings on the large bar pan, making it perfect for family meals or entertaining guests. You can also use multiple rings on a larger pan for even more servings.

5. Is the Ring Recipes in Large Bar Pan oven-safe?

Yes, both the ring and large bar pan are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This allows for even and efficient cooking, giving you perfectly cooked dishes every time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Tina Blanchette