• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ring, Braid, or Wreath: Easy DIY Projects for Your In-House Show

In summary, the chicken club ring is a good choice because it is easy to do and it is a hit with guests.
Amanda Lynn
Hello...I am doing my first in house show on Sunday (I've only had catalog shows to date) and I'm planning on doing a ring, braid, or wreath. Is there one that is easier to do than the other? Any suggestions on which one? I am leaning towards one of the following: Chicken Club, Barbecue Chicken, or Spinach and Artichoke. Thank you! :)

I love love LOVE the taco braid. I only do the braids.

i used to do the chicken birsto braid everyone loved it, but now i do one pot pasta and its even a bigger hit. and i get EVERYONE involved.

I usually do the rings. Of those you listed, I'd do the chicken club; though the taco is my fave followed by the chicken/brocolli.

I only do braids because I do them on the Large Bar Pan... higher priced than a flat stone and much more versatile and it comes in the new consultant kit so it's an easy way to talk about a lot of things...

Rings are the easiest to assemble.I vote for the Spinach Artichoke. It's surprisingly YUM. Chicken Club is tasty too.

I second Debbie on the spin/art ring - Love it - and it feeds 16!!

I like doing the wreaths. I have done the braid and the wreath, and IMO I really don't think one is more difficult than the other.

I make the rings at home. Chicken Broccoli is our fave.

Broccoli Ham Ring is my favorite ring
Pepperoni Pizza twist is my favorite braid (just make sure you cook it long enough...):) Have fun!

I absolutely LOVE the cheeseburger ring, and that was my first home show demo. My host had been a host before and that was her personal favorite, so she helped me with it and it was wonderful. I have done the braids too (chicken broccoli...very good). I've also made the pepperoni pizza twist...very yummy. The only thing I haven't done is a wreath, but I imagine that would be similar to a braid.
One of my guests told me her favorite is the BBQ chicken wreath...she makes it for friends' baby and bridal showers and said it's always a big hit for her.

I have only done rings, none of the other. I love the taco ring and the chicken club.

For the ring, I could never get the layout right and was always reshaping it. So I started making a sun shape. Place 4 crescent triangles at 12 o'clock, 3, 6 and 9, with the smallest side in. Then place 4 more in the open spaces so it makes a full "sun". Then take the last 8 and layer then so you have a double "sun".

wadesgirl said:
I have only done rings, none of the other. I love the taco ring and the chicken club.

For the ring, I could never get the layout right and was always reshaping it. So I started making a sun shape. Place 4 crescent triangles at 12 o'clock, 3, 6 and 9, with the smallest side in. Then place 4 more in the open spaces so it makes a full "sun". Then take the last 8 and layer then so you have a double "sun".

Thanks for the tip on making the ring. I think I'm going to go with the chicken club ring. I gave my host a couple of options and she chose chicken club. I have the woven round tray so I figure I'll place the cooked ring on that to up the value of the products shown.

Thank you to everyone for your advice and opinions!

1. What is the difference between a ring, braid, and wreath made with Pampered Chef products?

A ring is a circular-shaped baked good, typically made with crescent roll dough or bread dough, that can be filled with various ingredients like cheese, vegetables, or meat. A braid is a long, braided bread or pastry that can also be filled with various ingredients. A wreath is a circular-shaped baked good made with a ring of dough that is twisted and filled with ingredients like fruit, cheese, or chocolate. Each type of baked good can be made using Pampered Chef products.

2. Can I use any type of dough to make a ring, braid, or wreath with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use any type of dough that you prefer or have on hand to make a ring, braid, or wreath with Pampered Chef products. However, some doughs may work better than others depending on the recipe and desired outcome. We recommend following the recipe instructions for best results.

3. Are there any special tools or pans needed to make a ring, braid, or wreath with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and pans specifically designed for making rings, braids, and wreaths, such as the Pampered Chef Stoneware Ring Mold or the Pampered Chef Bread Tube Set. However, you can also use regular baking sheets or pans to create these baked goods. It is important to follow the recipe instructions and adjust baking times accordingly.

4. Can I make a ring, braid, or wreath ahead of time and reheat it later?

Yes, you can make a ring, braid, or wreath ahead of time and reheat it later. However, the texture may be slightly different from when it was freshly baked. We recommend reheating in the oven at a low temperature for best results.

5. Can I make a ring, braid, or wreath with Pampered Chef products without any fillings?

Yes, you can make a ring, braid, or wreath with Pampered Chef products without any fillings. The dough itself can be flavored with herbs, spices, or other seasonings for a delicious, savory baked good. Or, you can top the baked good with toppings like icing, glaze, or powdered sugar for a sweet treat. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • CarrieAnn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • its_me_susan