• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Right I Started Selling Pampered Chef. I Had Couple of the Whip Cancer Pins I

In summary, Greeeeeg, Greg is doing a great job on the site and the team appreciates it. They were wondering if it was possible to move the new women closer together in post, instead of making them wait 2000 or more post to get a new one. If you want suggestions for more women, Nikki and Ang are more than happy to give you some.
annew
End of Year RecognitionJust wondering what you all do for year end recognition.

This is my 1st full year as a Director......just looking for some ideas.

Thanks!!

I print up certificates using Publisher and I scan in their yearly stats that we get in January in Cluster Reports.

For the top achiever in sales and recruiting I usually get her something.

This year it's the same consultant, so I'm going to get her a CZ slide from my friend who sells liasophia as the top achiever gift. I think it will be nicer for her than a pin to put on her apron... she'll wear it more and it's $25 so it's worth it for me.

That's a good idea. i have a friend that sell Lia Sophia. This year for the first time in a bit- my top seller will be female.

Greeeeeg,Hi Greg,

Ang and I wanted to let you know that you are doing a great job on this site, we appreciate it very much!! We were wondering if it was possible to move the new women closer together in post??? Instead of making us wait 2000 or more post to get a new one, how about 800 or 1000? If you want suggestions for more women we would be more than happy to give you some.

Sincerely,

Nikki and Ang

Carissidy said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/tayryn/smileys/calvinpromises.gif

PLEASE GREG PLEASE!![/

Beg.gif

please.gif

begsmiley.gif

remoteImage-40.gif
remoteImage-40.gif
remoteImage-40.gif
remoteImage-40.gif

remoteImage-40.gif
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x150/Donnask8pro/love30.gif

oh, those are cute Ang!!

please.gif

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/jewels379/Smileys/prettyplease.gif

Carissidy said:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/jewels379/Smileys/prettyplease.gif

hahaha i love this one..pretty please greg??? with a cherry on top??

cat-4.gif

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q220/vere_015/Hi.gif

money-1.gif

How Am I Doing???

Carissidy said:
How Am I Doing???

your doing pretty darn good Ang!

I'll have to say is ROTFLOL!!!!!

You both are so funny.

Are we being made fun of????

Carissidy said:
Are we being made fun of????

i think so. i would think they would want to change women more quickly...not wait 2000 inbetween....maybe we are just more anxious to see the next one and to get rid of the ones we don't like?

PLEASE!!!!! Pretty please?!?!?!? I'm even willing to barter with you ... give us more women closer together OR eliminate that darn 30 second rule ... which would allow us to go through the levels faster!!! Your choice .... PLEASE?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

I say get rid of the 30 second rule;) atleast make it short if you can't do away with it all together:D

we would probably fry the site we post so fast... we could cut it down though!

Karaboo2 said:
PLEASE!!!!! Pretty please?!?!?!? I'm even willing to barter with you ... give us more women closer together OR eliminate that darn 30 second rule ... which would allow us to go through the levels faster!!! Your choice .... PLEASE?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

I like Kara's idea...or make the 30 seconds 15 seconds

Since everyone is putting in their requests, how about moving the ":thumbsdown:" to the "more choices" section and moving the :eek: back to the front for easier access?

Thanks!;)

Christ Follower said:
Since everyone is putting in their requests, how about moving the ":thumbsdown:" to the "more choices" section and moving the :eek: back to the front for easier access?

Thanks!;)

I agree with Ellen,...that is one of my favorite smilies and i never use it now because it is a pain to get to

Thanks Greg!!!!!

Thanks-1.gif

did i skip one lady then???? between 6-7???

Thank you Greg!!

Any other ideas for Top Performer end of year?We will be recognizing and awarding at our February Kick Off.

I recognized everyone for everything they achieved this year (I have a bunch of hobbyists who attend the meeting - my only serious consultant is long distance) and the feedback was great - they didn't realize what all they accomplished. I recognized the Top Sales Average consultant in a special way. I think that your average shows your consistancy and it's also fair - everyone is in the mix, even new consultants. The consultant who achieved that award said that she had been thinking about quitting because she felt like a failure and was so glad she had come to the meeting. She also said that her DH (who isn't always a great support of her business) said that every time that they need some money coming in PC comes through and he didn't want her to quit.

The big problem my team has is getting the bookings so I really need to concentrate on that a LOT this year.

We have a team dinner and they can bring a guest. Only my consistent "working" consultants are invited. Last year I gave them scarves with their name printed on it. Top Sellers and Recruiters get additional gift, but I like the certificates idea!!

Addie4TLC said:
We have a team dinner and they can bring a guest. Only my consistent "working" consultants are invited. Last year I gave them scarves with their name printed on it. Top Sellers and Recruiters get additional gift, but I like the certificates idea!!
If I only invited the consistent working consultants I'd be alone. My only consistant consultants live in TX and I am in NC. Everyone that is local are only interested in 2 or so shows a month at most. A couple of them have set their goals as "stay active". I gave them tickets for a drawing. The person with high average happened to be here and I gave her a gift (a PC winter hat from Merrill).

What do you do for year end recognition as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Many Pampered Chef consultants like to recognize their team's hard work and achievements at the end of the year. Some common ways to do this include hosting a team party, giving out personalized gifts or awards, and publicly acknowledging top performers at a company event.

What are some ideas for year end recognition as a Pampered Chef Director?

As a Director, you have the opportunity to recognize both your team members and yourself for a successful year. Some ideas for year end recognition as a Pampered Chef Director include hosting a team dinner, giving out bonus checks or gift cards, and offering personalized coaching or training sessions for your team.

Can I purchase the Whip Cancer pins to give out to my team?

Yes, the Whip Cancer pins are available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. They can be a great way to show support for a great cause and recognize your team members for their hard work.

Is there a minimum number of years I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to receive year end recognition?

No, there is no minimum number of years required to receive year end recognition as a Pampered Chef consultant. As long as you have met the necessary sales and recruiting requirements, you are eligible for recognition.

Can I give out my own personalized recognition to my team members?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant or Director, you have the freedom to give out personalized recognition to your team members. This can include anything from handwritten notes to customized gifts or awards. It's important to make your team members feel appreciated and valued for their hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jammie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies