• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ride Share Needed: Albany NY to Conference 7/12

In summary, the conference is on July 12th at 9am. The estimated ride time from Albany to the conference location is approximately 2.5 hours with a fee to cover gas and toll costs. Only small bags or items that can fit comfortably in the car are allowed. To secure a spot in the ride share, contact the organizer with your name, contact information, and confirmation of willingness to pay the fee.
Imacookindiva
I just found out I could attend conference this year. However I was too late to get affordable airfare, so I am driving (with another consultant) from the Albany NY area. We are leaving EARLY Sunday morning (7/12). Is there anyone who needs a ride? I'm looking to do this trip as cheaply as possible this year.

Last edited:
Have a safe trip Ima ... I'm about 90 mins from Albany, and had thought about driving at one point but ended up getting some good rates on flights.

I'm not able to attend this year, but I wanted to say hi...I'm also from the albany ny area. I live in Poestenkill. Where are you located?

I summer in Schroon Lake. I actually live in St. Augustine Florida.

Hi there! Congratulations on being able to attend conference this year! I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to find affordable airfare, but it sounds like you have a great plan to drive with another consultant from the Albany NY area. It's always more fun to have a travel buddy!I just wanted to let you know that I will not be needing a ride, but I wanted to offer some tips for keeping your trip as cost-effective as possible. First, make sure to pack snacks and drinks for the road so you don't have to stop and spend money on food. Also, consider carpooling with other consultants to split gas costs. And don't forget to take advantage of hotel discounts for conference attendees.I hope you have a wonderful time at conference and safe travels on your road trip! See you there!

1. What is the date and time of the conference?

The conference is on July 12th and starts at 9am.

2. How long is the ride from Albany to the conference location?

The estimated ride time is approximately 2.5 hours, depending on traffic.

3. Is there a fee for the ride share?

Yes, there will be a fee to cover gas and toll costs. The exact amount will be determined based on the number of passengers.

4. Can I bring luggage or large items on the ride?

Please only bring small bags or items that can fit comfortably in the car. Space may be limited.

5. How do I secure a spot in the ride share?

To secure a spot, please contact the organizer with your name, contact information, and confirmation that you are willing to pay the fee for the ride.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • Koolotus