• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flavorful Rice with 5 Minute Rice and Micro Chicken

In summary, Flavorful Rice with 5 Minute Rice and Micro Chicken is a quick and easy dish that can be made in just 5 minutes. Simply prepare the 5 Minute Rice and heat up the Micro Chicken, then combine and enjoy. While 5 Minute Rice is recommended, any type of rice can be used with adjusted cooking time. This recipe serves 4 people, but can be adjusted for more or less. It is also versatile and can be customized with vegetables, herbs, or extra protein. This is a healthy dish made with whole grains and lean protein, but be mindful of any additional ingredients added.
floccies
I've done this several times with the micro chicken and it is great!

Use the quick cook 5 minutes rice, place the amount of rice and matching amount of water. Place the raw chicken on top and prep as usual. I do leave the lid on the entire time. (I tried it with the lid off and the rice was crunchy.)

The juices from the chicken flavor the rice really well.

Try it and let me know what you think! Or maybe some of you have been doing this all along also?

That sounds great... wonder if you could add a little cheese and some sort of veggies to the rice... Might be dinner! I was going to try the chicken with stuffing and cream of chicken soup, but rice sounds better! Thanks for sharing!

That sounds like a great idea! I've never thought to cook rice and chicken together like that. I'll definitely have to give it a try. Thanks for the tip! Have you ever tried adding any other seasonings or vegetables to the mix? I'm always looking for ways to add more flavor and nutrition to my meals. Let me know if you have any other suggestions!

1. How long does it take to make Flavorful Rice with 5 Minute Rice and Micro Chicken?

The name says it all - this dish only takes 5 minutes to make! Simply prepare the 5 Minute Rice according to package instructions and heat up the Micro Chicken in the microwave for 2-3 minutes. Then combine and enjoy!

2. Can I use any type of rice for this recipe?

While 5 Minute Rice is recommended for this dish, you can certainly use any type of rice you prefer. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. What is the serving size for Flavorful Rice with 5 Minute Rice and Micro Chicken?

This recipe is designed to serve 4 people. However, you can easily adjust the quantities to serve more or less depending on your needs.

4. Can I add vegetables or other ingredients to this dish?

Absolutely! This dish is very versatile and can be customized to your liking. You can add in some diced vegetables, herbs, or even some extra protein like shrimp or tofu.

5. Is Flavorful Rice with 5 Minute Rice and Micro Chicken a healthy dish?

Yes, this dish is a great option for a quick and healthy meal. The 5 Minute Rice is made with whole grains and the Micro Chicken is lean protein. Just be mindful of any additional ingredients you choose to add.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cwinter474
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci