• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make Rice Krispies treats in my cookware?

stuff?Thanks, Sharon. There's actually a much smaller amounts recipe that went around several years ago. You make it in the small saute pan and flip it out onto a Simple Additions (or a stone :) and wipe with a paper towel. I guess the amounts are what I'm looking for. It's NOT a full-size recipe.1/2 cup butter, 1 mini marshmallow, and 6 cups of rice krispies
janezapchef
Gold Member
Does anyone know how to do this demo? I thought it was just marshmallows and rice krispies and you flip them out then wipe the pan. I guess I need more info because it wasn't too great when I tried it just now. Anyone????

I also tried w/ a tbsp. of marg but it turned out soggy.

I would think you need to use butter in them too. However, I've used the 12 inch skillet to make them in the past, and even though it was easy to clean the pan, it took more than just wiping it out.

you'll need butter, too. Melt butter, add marshmallows, then cereal. Want another wow? Pour it out of the cookware into a stone (seasoned, preferably). It won't stick to the stone, either.

Cool, what are the amounts? And, what piece of cookware do you use?

it's a half stick of butter, 1 reg size bag of mini marshmallows and 6 cups of rice krispies. I mix mine in one of the pots and then pour it out in the rectangle baker. doesn't stick to either one - but you do need water to wash out the pan because marshmallows are sticky, a paper towl won't do it but a wet wash cloth probably will.

Thanks, Sharon. There's actually a much smaller amounts recipe that went around several years ago. You make it in the small saute pan and flip it out onto a Simple Additions (or a stone :) and wipe with a paper towel. I guess the amounts are what I'm looking for. It's NOT a full-size recipe.

I use a tbs of butter, 1/2 cup marshmallows(mini) and a little more than 1/2 cup rice krispies. This works in the 8" try me saute pan. I call them individual serving size.

scavallero said:
I use a tbs of butter, 1/2 cup marshmallows(mini) and a little more than 1/2 cup rice krispies. This works in the 8" try me saute pan. I call them individual serving size.

LOL! That is great!

Hi There...just did a cookware training tonight and have the rice krispie recipe for the small saute...1-2 Tbsp butter or marg melted in pan. Add 6 large marshmallows and melt stirring constantly until smooth. Add rice krispies; mix and pour into mini baker or small bar pan. I have a nice one page flyer on small saute pan try me recipes, but not sure how to post it to the site.

chefrobin said:
Hi There...just did a cookware training tonight and have the rice krispie recipe for the small saute...1-2 Tbsp butter or marg melted in pan. Add 6 large marshmallows and melt stirring constantly until smooth. Add rice krispies; mix and pour into mini baker or small bar pan. I have a nice one page flyer on small saute pan try me recipes, but not sure how to post it to the site.
How much rice krispies?

chefrobin said:

Was the cookware training on CC? so the flyer would be there too? Usually I just pull the flyer up and then copy the address in the search part and copy it in... (not very technical, sorry if it doesn't make sense)

janezapchef said:
Thanks, Sharon. There's actually a much smaller amounts recipe that went around several years ago. You make it in the small saute pan and flip it out onto a Simple Additions (or a stone :) and wipe with a paper towel. I guess the amounts are what I'm looking for. It's NOT a full-size recipe.

Well, now! That is just aweful. I already have a rice krispie treat addiction and was only able to fight it because I didn't want to be using half a box of cereal at a time. Now what's my excuse!? Thanks a lot:grumpy::blushing::love:

chefrobin said:

Sounds great! Could you give the measurement for the rice krispies? Can't wait to make these! I have tons of large marshmallows and rice krispies!!!

I do this demo every time the cookware special is going on and it gets big wows...
Definitely a must! I do it in the 8" saute as well.

chefrobin said:

You upload the document by going to additional options when you reply to a thread. CS will have another box pop up and you browse for your document and then hit upload and then submit reply. I think that I can do a print page and post it here.

I would love to see your flyer.

Attachments

• manage attachment.doc
    407 KB · Views: 326
Do you use the stainless or executive skillet?

chefrobin, hope you can attach your flyer....we are all waiting breathless.....
Thank you, so much!

Chefrobin, hope you are on CS today, even though it's the 4th of July! Happy 4th! I would love to see your flyer too!
Deb

zmom58 said:
Chefrobin, hope you are on CS today, even though it's the 4th of July! Happy 4th! I would love to see your flyer too!
Deb

Yes, I would love to do this for August ChefRobin!!! Can't wait to see the flyer!

I'm bumping this cause I'm craving rice krispie treats and all I have are the regular size marshmallows. I'd love to know measurements on how to make them in the cookware, 12 in. skillet or saute pan (8 or 10). Anyone have a recommendation?

At my cluster meeting, a director made the "personal treat" using the smallest pinch bowl with butter and a snack ziplock baggie of the mini marshmallows and other small baggie of rice crispies. She used the small executive sauce pan and the small square SA plate. She used chocolate rice crispies - yum! She suggested preparing several of the baggies so you could just grab them on your way out the door -- just ask your host to have the butter/marg. When it was all done, she wiped out the pan with a paper towel. I thought that was a great idea to sell cookware!

Bumping for ChefRobin...she must be on vacation. Hope she is not sick or something like that!
Deb

loving this idea, thx

1. How do I prevent Rice Krispies from sticking to my cookware?

To prevent Rice Krispies from sticking to your cookware, make sure to thoroughly coat the surface of the cookware with a non-stick cooking spray before adding the Rice Krispies. You can also use parchment paper or wax paper to line the cookware before adding the Rice Krispies.

2. Can I use any type of cookware to make Rice Krispies treats?

Yes, you can use any type of cookware to make Rice Krispies treats. However, non-stick cookware is recommended to prevent the treats from sticking to the surface. You can also use a microwave-safe bowl to make the treats in the microwave.

3. How do I clean my cookware after making Rice Krispies treats?

Clean your cookware by soaking it in warm, soapy water for a few minutes. Then, use a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to gently scrub off any residue. For tougher stains, you can use a paste of baking soda and water to scrub the cookware. Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly before storing.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef cookware to make Rice Krispies treats on the stovetop?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef cookware to make Rice Krispies treats on the stovetop. Just make sure to use low to medium heat and stir constantly to prevent burning. You can also use the Pampered Chef Double Boiler to melt the marshmallows and butter for the treats.

5. How do I make sure my Rice Krispies treats come out perfectly every time?

To ensure perfect Rice Krispies treats, make sure to use fresh marshmallows and Rice Krispies cereal. Also, measure the ingredients accurately and mix the melted marshmallows and cereal quickly to prevent the mixture from hardening. Press the mixture firmly into the cookware and let it cool before cutting into squares.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • kapooh1210
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kapooh1210