• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Rice Recipe for Micro Cookers

In summary, the Micro Cooker has a 3-cup capacity and can cook all types of rice, including white, brown, jasmine, basmati, and wild rice. The cooking time for rice varies, with an average of 12-15 minutes for white rice and 25-30 minutes for brown rice. It does not require stirring while cooking and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is recommended to hand wash the lid for longevity.
abcmom3
I am looking for a recipe for making rice in the micro cookers.:)

Other than Minute Rice, you really need the Rice Cooker Plus to make rice. There was another thread where we were talking about this...seems you need to keep adding water if you use the micro cooker since it allows steam to escape too much!

Here is a recipe I make- my kids love it. I have never been able to make rice on the stove, but in my microcooker, this turns out awesome!

1 cup long grain white rice
1 3/4 cup chicken broth
2 tsp butter
1tbsp garlic infused oil

5 minutes on high, 15 min. on 50% POWER, LET STAND 5 MINUTES.

Hope it works as well for youas it does for me. Nancy

I didn know you could make rice in the mini cooker?

oops, I meant Rice Cooker. See above recipe

chefinbiz--just used your rice recipe in the micro cooker, and it was AWESOME! Thanks!

What is the capacity of the Micro Cooker for cooking rice?

The Micro Cooker has a 3-cup capacity for cooking rice. This is perfect for a small family or for meal prepping.

Can I cook any type of rice in the Micro Cooker?

Yes, the Micro Cooker can cook all types of rice including white, brown, jasmine, basmati, and wild rice.

How long does it take to cook rice in the Micro Cooker?

The cooking time for rice in the Micro Cooker varies depending on the type of rice being cooked. On average, it takes about 12-15 minutes for white rice and 25-30 minutes for brown rice.

Do I need to stir the rice while it is cooking in the Micro Cooker?

No, the Micro Cooker is designed to evenly distribute heat and steam, eliminating the need for stirring. Just follow the recommended cooking times for perfect rice every time.

Is the Micro Cooker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Micro Cooker is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lid to preserve its longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
D Levad
  • ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips