• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rice in DCB with fajitas?

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
OK I remember a while ago someone posting that the put quick cook rice in the DCB to soak up the liquid from the fajitas. I have searched and canot find the thread. I tried it once and the rice did not cook all the way. Has anyone else tried this? Any tips? Thanks It is for my show tonight.

LeslieSGI

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
I just bought some Minute Rice this past week so I could try it the next time I make the fajitas. Did you use Minute Rice? I believe that was what the person said to use.​

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
yes I used minute rice

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
I posted this a while back. My director is the one that told me about it. She said that you can't use a lot of rice, barely enough to cover the bottom of the baker. Instant rice is definitely what you'd want to use.

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
Thanks Crystal! Yes I think I used too much before. Tonight I am bringing 1/2 a cup in a prep bowl. We will see how it goes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Jessikah Taylor
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views