• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Rice Cooker Recipes for Every Meal | Find the Perfect Cake Recipe

P
Pampered Princess
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for some recipes that can be done in the rice cooker. I know that there is a cake recipe but I am unable to locate it. :eek:

Thanks

cake recipeJust use a box cake mix and make according to the directions on the box. Add 3 medium scoops of frosting to the top of the mixture and put in the microwave for about 9 minutes. The best cake is devil's food with chocolate frosting.

It is awesome.

Amanda

It is an awesome recipe!

I actually demo'd it at a show and got raves because everyone was saying "A cake in 9 minutes? No WAY!" and then when it worked three people bought a rice cooker just by seeing that! Strange, but true.

And it is sooo yummy! You'll love it!

Here is what I have in my files: HTH! :D

Microwave Cake in the Rice Cooker Plus​
1. Start with a box cake mix, any flavor (Chocolate to make Chocolate Lava Cake, etc)
2. In the Rice Cooker Plus, put the cake mix, and all the ingredients listed on the box to make the cake. Using the whisk, mix it well.
3. Add 4-6 scoops of prepared canned icing using the Medium Scoop (more icing will make it gooier).
4. Put the lids on, and cook in the microwave for 9 minutes.
5. Carefully remove lids, put a dinner plate over the top and flip! Depending on the cake mix used (white or yellow) you might need dress it up with some nuts, grated chocolate or coconut (only for appearance sake, since the cake will not brown)
6. Great served hot, with ice cream or whipped topping.
7. Makes approximately 12 servings.

Just put in the search bar rice cooker and you can come up with all sorts of stuff, but here is one document I found.
HTH

http://chefsuccess.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=948

1. What are some delicious rice cooker recipes for every meal?

There are many delicious rice cooker recipes for every meal, including rice dishes such as fried rice, risotto, and jambalaya, as well as soups, stews, and even desserts like rice pudding. You can also use your rice cooker to cook other grains like quinoa and couscous, and even steam vegetables and fish.

2. Can I make a cake in a rice cooker?

Yes, you can make a cake in a rice cooker! There are many cake recipes specifically designed for rice cookers, which can produce moist and delicious cakes without the need for an oven. You can find a variety of cake recipes online, including chocolate, vanilla, and even cheesecake.

3. Where can I find a cake recipe for a rice cooker?

You can find a cake recipe for a rice cooker online through a simple search. There are many websites and blogs dedicated to rice cooker recipes that include cake recipes. You can also check the manual of your rice cooker, as some models may come with a cake recipe.

4. Are there any tips for making a cake in a rice cooker?

Yes, there are a few tips for making a cake in a rice cooker. First, make sure to grease the inner pot of the rice cooker with cooking spray or butter to prevent the cake from sticking. You can also line the pot with parchment paper for easier removal. Additionally, avoid opening the lid of the rice cooker while the cake is cooking, as this can affect the cooking time and result in an unevenly cooked cake.

5. Can I use the rice cooker for other cooking methods besides steaming and boiling?

Yes, you can use the rice cooker for other cooking methods besides steaming and boiling. Some rice cookers come with additional settings such as "slow cook" or "keep warm" which can be used for making dishes like stews, soups, and even oatmeal. You can also use the rice cooker to cook other grains like quinoa and couscous, or to steam vegetables and fish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • fifiplc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • Mizjent