• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rice Cooker...too Tall for Some Microwaves?

In summary, there was a question about whether the rice cooker would fit in all microwaves, as it seemed to be too tall for some. After comparing the volume to a classic batter bowl, it was found that the rice cooker may not fit in all microwaves. It is recommended to confirm the size of the microwave before purchasing to avoid any potential issues.
PamperYourKitchen
I don't have the rice cooker, but a question was thrown at me this weekend at a show that I really didn't have the answer to...would the rice cooker be too tall for some microwaves, or has it seemed to fit in most all sizes? We compaired the volume of the classic batter bowl (seeing that the rice cooker would be one quart more), and the guest didn't think that it would fit in their microwave. The host put the batter bowl into her microwave to heat part of the recipe demonstration and saw that the batter bowl just fit for her.
Any insights? :eek:

I would think that it would fit without any problem in any microwave, but to be sure, I'd see if Consultant's Corner has the specks on the size and have her measure.

it doesn't fit allI thought I would let you guys know that the rice cooker doesn't fit all microwaves. I just had to take care of a return for a customer from one of my recent shows. I thought it fit all because I have a small microwave and it fits fine. It might be a good thing to confirm the size of the customers microwave first to save on adjustments down the road. :)

Shara
near Winnipeg,MB. Canada

I also had to replace a rice cooker recently. However, mine replacement worked out ok because the host that had the show ended up buying it from the customer. I also had no idea that it wouldn't fit in every micro. How would you go about checking the sizes of someone's micro. Like the previous entry, my micro is pretty small. Any comments!! :eek:

Hi there! Thank you for bringing up this question about the rice cooker. From my experience, the rice cooker does tend to fit in most microwaves, as it is designed to be compact and space-saving. However, it's always best to double check the dimensions of your specific microwave to ensure a proper fit. One tip is to measure the space available in your microwave and compare it to the dimensions listed on the rice cooker's product page. Also, if you have the opportunity, I would recommend trying it out in a similar microwave before purchasing. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. :)

1. Can I use the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker in any microwave?

No, the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker may be too tall for some microwaves. It is recommended to measure your microwave's interior height before purchasing the rice cooker to ensure it will fit.

2. How tall is the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker?

The Pampered Chef Rice Cooker is 7.25 inches tall, including the lid.

3. Is there a way to make the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker fit in a smaller microwave?

Yes, the rice cooker can be tilted at an angle to fit in a shorter microwave. However, this may affect the cooking time and results for the rice.

4. Are there any alternatives for cooking rice in a smaller microwave?

Yes, you can use the Pampered Chef Microwave Rice Cooker or the Pampered Chef Stackable Steaming Set. Both of these products are designed to fit in smaller microwaves.

5. Can the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker be used in the oven?

No, the Pampered Chef Rice Cooker is not designed to be used in the oven. It is only meant for use in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • MaddyandOwensMom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
MaddyandOwensMom
  • jbachen