• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Rice Cooker Plus Recipes for Boomer Sooner Shannon!

In summary, the Creative Rice Cooker Plus is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes including soups, stews, grains, and even desserts. It has a nonstick coating, making it easy to clean with a soft, damp cloth or mild dish soap. The cooker is not suitable for use in the microwave and has a 3.5 quart capacity, making it perfect for cooking for a family of 4-6. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for a longer lifespan.
Sooner PC
I have a customer that bought the rice cooker plus and is wanting more recipes (besides rice) Any suggestions would be great.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

RecipesI just found this link in another post. I cannot take credit for it, but Marlene did a good job!

Also, search for rice cooker in the search forum box and some other recipes might pop up.

HTH... :D

Attachments

• Rice Cooker Book.doc
    39 KB · Views: 681
8 minutes cakeTry this one. cake mixe and the ingredients to make it and por it into your rice cooker and into the microwave for 8 minutes (depends on your micowave) you can also add for medium scoop of icing before you cook it and you will have a dessert very quick.

thanxI knew I could count on you guys for recipes.

Thank you - thank you - thank you :)

Boomer Sooner

Shannon Overstreet

One more thingCan you steam veggies in it??

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

1. Can I make more than just rice in the Creative Rice Cooker Plus?

Yes, the Creative Rice Cooker Plus is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes including soups, stews, grains, and even desserts.

2. How do I clean the Creative Rice Cooker Plus?

The Creative Rice Cooker Plus has a nonstick coating, making it easy to clean. Simply wipe it down with a soft, damp cloth after each use. For tougher stains, you can use a mild dish soap and warm water.

3. Can I use the Creative Rice Cooker Plus in the microwave?

No, the Creative Rice Cooker Plus is not suitable for use in the microwave. It is designed to be used on stovetops and in ovens.

4. What is the maximum capacity of the Creative Rice Cooker Plus?

The Creative Rice Cooker Plus has a 3.5 quart capacity, making it perfect for cooking rice and other dishes for a family of 4-6.

5. Is the Creative Rice Cooker Plus dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Creative Rice Cooker Plus is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
LindaK
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies