• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rice Cooker Plus Cakes & Flavor Ideas

In summary, the Rice Cooker Plus Cakes & Flavor Ideas is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make delicious cakes and desserts using your rice cooker. It works by using a specially designed silicone pan that fits perfectly inside your rice cooker and evenly distributes heat for even baking. You can make a variety of cakes and desserts with the Rice Cooker Plus, and there are no special tips or tricks for using it other than following the recipe instructions and experimenting with different flavors and toppings. It is also easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe or can be hand washed with warm, soapy water once cooled.
elizabethby
Does anyone have a list of different cakes/flavor ideas to make in the Rice Cooker Plus? I couldn't find it in the files!

elizabethby said:
Does anyone have a list of different cakes/flavor ideas to make in the Rice Cooker Plus? I couldn't find it in the files!

I searched for "rice cooker" in the files and got about a bazillion "rice cooker booklets" that people have put together. Those all have cake recipes in them.

Make sure you check in the "files" section, as opposed to the "recipes" section. ;)

1. What is the Rice Cooker Plus Cakes & Flavor Ideas?

The Rice Cooker Plus Cakes & Flavor Ideas is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make delicious cakes and desserts using your rice cooker.

2. How does the Rice Cooker Plus work?

The Rice Cooker Plus is a specially designed silicone pan that fits perfectly inside your rice cooker. It evenly distributes heat and allows for even baking, resulting in moist and delicious cakes every time.

3. What types of cakes can I make with the Rice Cooker Plus?

You can make a variety of cakes and desserts with the Rice Cooker Plus, including chocolate cake, lemon pound cake, carrot cake, cheesecake, and more. The possibilities are endless!

4. Are there any special tips or tricks for using the Rice Cooker Plus?

To ensure the best results, it is important to follow the recipe instructions and use the correct amount of ingredients. You can also experiment with different flavor combinations and toppings to customize your cakes.

5. Is the Rice Cooker Plus easy to clean?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. You can also hand wash it with warm, soapy water. Just make sure to let it cool completely before cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • fifiplc
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies