• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Rice Cooker Plus Recipes to Try Tonight!

In summary, the conversation is about a new member of Chef's Success who is looking for recipes for the Rice Cooker Plus. They are interested in trying mashed potatoes and other dishes in the cooker. Another member shares that they have used the fluted stone or deep dish stone to make microwave cakes. The original poster expresses their excitement and appreciation for the helpful tips and information shared in the group. The conversation ends with a suggestion to try making quinoa or risotto in the rice cooker plus and an offer for more recipe ideas.
Sharyn ND
Gold Member
I am new to Chef's Success- have enjoyed the site! Great information! I have been looking for a recipe for the Rice Cooker Plus - would like to try making mashed potatoes in it for dinner tonight. Would anyone have a compiled word document to share on recipes for the rice cooker plus? I know there are several great recipes many have shared. I'd like to try other recipes. Thanks!

Here's what I haveDon't know if you have these already, but here goes...

Have a great day,
Sandy

AwesomeWOW.. I am still new in PC (joined in August this year) and dont have a rice cooker plus and I didn't know that you could bake a cake in it! :eek: Isn't there a piece of stoneware also that you can bake a cake in the microwave with or has what I have been reading been about the rice cooker plus all along? :confused: If there is, what piece of stoneware is it? But I still think that is soo neat that you can bake a cake IN the microwave with the rice cooker plus! That is why I have so enjoyed this group because I have learned soo much info and tips that it is awesome.. Thanks ladies and keep the tips and flyers and info coming! :cool:

Use the fluted stones for microwave cakes. I've also made microwave cake in the deep dish stone.

Hi there! Welcome to Chef's Success! I'm glad you're enjoying the site and finding helpful information. The Rice Cooker Plus is such a versatile tool and I love using it for mashed potatoes. I don't have a compiled word document of recipes specifically for the rice cooker plus, but I can share some of my favorites with you. Have you tried making quinoa or risotto in the rice cooker plus? They turn out perfectly every time! Let me know if you need any other recipe ideas. Happy cooking!

1. What types of recipes can I make with the Rice Cooker Plus?

The Rice Cooker Plus is extremely versatile and can be used to make a variety of dishes, including rice, grains, soups, stews, and even desserts. You can also steam vegetables, fish, and meats in the Rice Cooker Plus.

2. Are there any special instructions for using the Rice Cooker Plus?

While the Rice Cooker Plus is easy to use, there are a few things to keep in mind. Always make sure to properly measure out the ingredients and use the correct amount of liquid. It is also important to follow the recommended cooking times for each recipe.

3. Can I make multiple dishes at once in the Rice Cooker Plus?

Yes, you can make multiple dishes at once in the Rice Cooker Plus by using the included divider. This allows you to cook two different dishes simultaneously without any flavors mixing.

4. How do I clean the Rice Cooker Plus?

Cleaning the Rice Cooker Plus is simple and easy. The non-stick inner pot can be easily removed and washed with warm, soapy water. The lid and accessories can be washed in the dishwasher for convenience.

5. Does the Rice Cooker Plus come with a warranty?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus comes with a one-year limited warranty. If you experience any issues with your cooker, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefdoreen
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode