1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Rice Cooker Plus

Tags:
  1. Sharyn ND

Sharyn ND Gold Member

I am new to Chef's Success- have enjoyed the site! Great information! I have been looking for a recipe for the Rice Cooker Plus - would like to try making mashed potatoes in it for dinner tonight. Would anyone have a compiled word document to share on recipes for the rice cooker plus? I know there are several great recipes many have shared. I'd like to try other recipes. Thanks!

Sep 14, 2005
  2. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Here's what I have

Don't know if you have these already, but here goes...

Have a great day,
    Sandy

Sep 14, 2005
  3. Awesome

WOW.. I am still new in PC (joined in August this year) and dont have a rice cooker plus and I didn't know that you could bake a cake in it! :eek: Isn't there a piece of stoneware also that you can bake a cake in the microwave with or has what I have been reading been about the rice cooker plus all along? :confused: If there is, what piece of stoneware is it? But I still think that is soo neat that you can bake a cake IN the microwave with the rice cooker plus! That is why I have so enjoyed this group because I have learned soo much info and tips that it is awesome.. Thanks ladies and keep the tips and flyers and info coming! :cool:

Sep 14, 2005
  4. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Use the fluted stones for microwave cakes. I've also made microwave cake in the deep dish stone.

Sep 14, 2005
Have something to add?