• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Rice Cooker Plus Recipes for Your DCB - Find Them Here!

In summary, to make rice in the Rice Cooker Plus, add 1 cup of rice and 2 cups of water and cook on high pressure for 12 minutes. Let it naturally release pressure for 10 minutes before manually releasing any remaining pressure. The Rice Cooker Plus can also be used to cook other grains, make soups and stews, and steam vegetables. It is dishwasher safe, but the silicone gasket and lid should be hand-washed for longevity.
caraighan
Gold Member
a day or two ago I was browsing through the threads about the deep covered baker and ran across a recipe for rice a roni using two packages of rice in the rice cooker. I think it was one of the threads about the DCB sets, because it had DCB recipes too.

I failed to either copy or subscribe to the thread and now I can't find any of the recipes!!! :eek:

can someone PLEASE point me to the thread so I can get the DCB as well as the rice a roni recipes???

thanks in advance!!!

Does anyone know the recipe or thread?

Was it this one?
Moroccan Fried Rice

2 Boxes Rice-A-Roni Fried Rice
2 Tbsp. Moroccan Rub
1 Tbsp. Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce
1 1/2 lbs of Boneless Skinless Chicken
1 Small Red Onion
1 Red/Yellow/or Orange Sweet Pepper
1 Cup of Snow Peas

In Deep Covered Baker, place chicken. Spread Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce onto chicken. Then sprinkle 1 tbsp of rub onto chicken.
Optional - Slice Onion and Peppers. Add Snow Peas to baker or Grill in Grill PAN. When adding to grill pan add 1 tbsp of Garlic Infused Canola Oil.
Place Baker, covered in Micro Wave for 14 minutes. Cook the same time even if you add veggies.
To cook rice, place Rice-A-Roni in Rice Cooker Plus. Add both boxes and 1tbsp of oil or butter. Cook in microwave uncovered for 1 min. Remove and stir and place again in Microwave uncovered for 1 additional minute.
Remove; add seasoning packets and 1 tbsp of Moroccan rub. Add 4 cups of water. Place lid on Rice Cooker Plus place cooker in microwave for 11 min.
Chop chicken and mix in rice

1. How do I use the Rice Cooker Plus to make rice?

To make rice in the Rice Cooker Plus, simply add 1 cup of rice and 2 cups of water to the cooker and cook on high pressure for 12 minutes. Let the cooker naturally release pressure for 10 minutes before manually releasing any remaining pressure.

2. Can I use the Rice Cooker Plus to cook other grains besides rice?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus can be used to cook a variety of grains including quinoa, barley, and couscous. Just follow the same ratio of 1 cup of grains to 2 cups of water and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. Can I make soups or stews in the Rice Cooker Plus?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus can be used to make soups and stews. Simply add all the ingredients to the cooker and cook on high pressure for the recommended time for each ingredient.

4. Is the Rice Cooker Plus dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing the silicone gasket and lid to prolong their lifespan.

5. Can I use the Rice Cooker Plus to steam vegetables?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus comes with a steam basket that can be used for steaming vegetables. Simply add water to the cooker, place the steam basket on top, and add your vegetables. Cook on high pressure for the recommended time for each vegetable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Meigs
  • jrny2001