• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Share the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe File?

P
Pampered Laura
Wow I'm needy today. :eek:
I know I had this file ... but apparently I'm losing my mind, I can't find it anywhere on my PC!
Can anyone attach the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe file? It had a bunch of different recipes you could do with the RCP.
Thanks! :eek:

how do you attach a file? I've got it on my hard drive, but i don't know how to attach it. I'll post it if someone can tell me how.

Here is what I have on file...not sure if that's what you are looking for?!?

Attachments

• Rice Cooker Book.doc
    54 KB · Views: 543
Hey I found another one on here just now under files. That's probably what you are looking for.

Attachments

• Rice Cooker Plus recipes.doc
    75.5 KB · Views: 333
Thats it - thanks Stacy! :D

1. Can you explain how the Rice Cooker Plus works?

The Rice Cooker Plus is a kitchen appliance that uses steam to cook food. It consists of a heating element, a cooking pot, and a lid. The heating element heats up the water in the pot, creating steam which cooks the food. The lid keeps the steam inside, cooking the food evenly.

2. What are the benefits of using a Rice Cooker Plus?

Using a Rice Cooker Plus can save time and effort in the kitchen. It can cook a variety of foods, not just rice, and can be left unattended while cooking. It also produces consistently cooked food and can be easily cleaned.

3. How do I use the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe file?

The Rice Cooker Plus Recipe file is a collection of recipes specifically designed for use with the Rice Cooker Plus. It can be accessed on your computer or device and provides step-by-step instructions for cooking various dishes in the Rice Cooker Plus.

4. Can I modify the recipes in the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe file?

Yes, you can modify the recipes in the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe file to suit your personal preferences. You can adjust the ingredient measurements, add or omit ingredients, or even create your own recipes using the basic cooking principles outlined in the file.

5. Can I share the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe file with others?

Yes, you can share the Rice Cooker Plus Recipe file with others. However, please make sure to respect any copyright or ownership laws associated with the file. It is always best to obtain permission from the creator before sharing their content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrny2001
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • Bren706