• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I make 15 minute miracle cakes in my Rice Cooker Plus?

In summary, the Rice Cooker Plus Q is a versatile kitchen tool that uses heat and pressure to cook rice and other grains quickly and evenly. It can also be used for steaming vegetables, cooking pasta, and making soups or stews. The cooker is designed for easy cleaning, with a non-stick surface and removable parts that are dishwasher safe. It also has adjustable cooking time and temperature settings for perfect results. The Rice Cooker Plus Q is compatible with all types of rice and grains, and it is made with built-in safety features and high-quality, food-safe materials for worry-free cooking.
jbachen
Awhile back there was posted on here a list of recipes for 15 minute miracle cakes that could be microwaved in either the DCB or the fluted pan. Does anyone know if these recipes would work in the rice cooker plus as well?TIA!Edited to add: OK, I was just searching through the files and got some great recipes, but I saw in one place that you should use both lids, and in another recipe I thought it said something about skipping the clear lid. Can anyone give me more information about this, as well?

Last edited:
I always use both lids on the rice cooker cakes.

I'm going to order my rice cooker plus today, but I'm anxious to try making some of these 15-minute cakes.I don't know about the rice cooker, as I don't have one. But the 15 minute cakes I make in the DCB work great in the micro-cooker. I just use the clear lid and it works fine.I have a rice cooker and I have tried the 15 minute cakes in it. I only used the clear lid. They turned out okay. I was not impressed with the texture of the cake. In my opinion, the 15 minute cakes are better in the DCB.

1. How does the Rice Cooker Plus Q work?

The Rice Cooker Plus Q is a multi-functional kitchen tool that uses a combination of heat and pressure to cook rice and other grains quickly and evenly. It can also be used to steam vegetables, cook pasta, and make soups or stews.

2. Is the Rice Cooker Plus Q easy to clean?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus Q is designed for easy cleaning. The non-stick surface and removable parts make it simple to wipe down and wash after use. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

3. Can I adjust the cooking time and temperature?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus Q has an adjustable pressure valve and a built-in timer, allowing you to customize the cooking time and temperature according to your recipe's needs. This feature ensures perfect results every time.

4. What types of rice can I cook in the Rice Cooker Plus Q?

The Rice Cooker Plus Q is compatible with all types of rice, including white, brown, jasmine, basmati, and more. You can also use it to cook quinoa, couscous, and other grains.

5. Is the Rice Cooker Plus Q safe to use?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus Q is safe to use. It has built-in safety features, such as a locking lid and automatic shut-off function, to prevent accidents and ensure worry-free cooking. It is also made with high-quality materials that are BPA-free and food-safe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • TriciaAnn
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kreaser