• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rice Cooker & Micro Cookers

In summary, the Rice Cooker from Pampered Chef can be used to cook a variety of grains, such as quinoa, couscous, and oats, in addition to rice. To use the cooker, simply measure out the desired amount of rice or grains and add the appropriate amount of water. The cooker has different settings for different types of rice and will automatically switch to a warm setting when the rice is finished cooking. Cleaning the cooker is easy and it is also dishwasher safe. The Micro Cookers from Pampered Chef come in different sizes and can be used in the microwave, as they are made of high-quality, heat-resistant materials.
leannvv
Does anyone have a flyer made that shows all the uses of these products as well as some recipes for use in them? I just had my 1st show and would love to follow up with an email to those who bought them! Thank you!:)

Here you go - I had this file saved that someone else created for the Rice Cooker.

Attachments

• Rice Cooker Recipes.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 499
Yes, I have a flyer that shows all the uses of these products as well as some recipes for use in them. Here is the link to download it: [Insert link here]. Feel free to use it for your follow-up email to your customers. Thank you for choosing our products and happy cooking!

1. How do I use the Rice Cooker?

To use the Rice Cooker from Pampered Chef, first measure out the desired amount of rice using the included measuring cup. Then, add the rice to the rice cooker along with the appropriate amount of water according to the rice package instructions. Close the lid and set the cooker to the appropriate setting (white rice, brown rice, etc.) and press the start button. The cooker will automatically switch to a warm setting when the rice is finished cooking.

2. Can I cook other grains besides rice in the Rice Cooker?

Yes, the Rice Cooker from Pampered Chef is versatile and can be used to cook a variety of grains, such as quinoa, couscous, and oats. Simply follow the same instructions for measuring and adding water, and adjust the cooking time as needed.

3. How do I clean the Rice Cooker?

Cleaning the Rice Cooker is simple and easy. Allow the cooker to cool down completely before disassembling and washing the lid, inner pot, and measuring cup with warm soapy water. The outer pot can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. The Rice Cooker is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

4. What is the capacity of the Micro Cookers?

The Micro Cookers from Pampered Chef come in 1-cup, 2-cup, and 3-cup sizes. The 1-cup cooker is perfect for cooking individual servings of rice, vegetables, or pasta. The 2-cup and 3-cup cookers are great for larger portions or for cooking multiple servings at once.

5. Can I use the Micro Cookers in the microwave?

Yes, the Micro Cookers are designed to be used in the microwave. They are made of high-quality, heat-resistant materials that are safe for use in the microwave. Always make sure to follow the instructions and cooking times included with the cookers for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • magentablue
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • kam