• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Times for 1lb. Hamburger & 2 Chicken Breasts in a Rice Cooker

In summary, the recommended cooking time for 1lb. of hamburger in a rice cooker is 20-25 minutes on the "white rice" setting. You can also cook 2 chicken breasts in a rice cooker at the same time, with a recommended cooking time of 25-30 minutes on the "white rice" setting. When cooking meat in a rice cooker, it is important to add a small amount of water to keep it moist and prevent sticking. The meat should reach an internal temperature of 160°F for ground beef and 165°F for chicken. While the cooking times for hamburger and chicken can be used as a general guideline for other types of meat, it is always best to check the internal temperature to ensure it is
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I thought I read it here but went through everything and couldn't find this information.

Could someone tell me how long it takes to cook 1lb. of hamburger and 2 chicken breast in the Rice Cooker.

Thanks,

Karen

Yes!Yes, I'm so interested in knowing this too! I'm so curious!

Jenny :)

...i do my chicken and hamburger meat in the lg. micro cooker. ido the beef for 5-6 minutes drain grease cook another 5-6 min. the chicken is 10-12 minutes. turn chicken cook another 6-8 min.

What is the recommended cooking time for 1lb. hamburger in a rice cooker?

The recommended cooking time for 1lb. hamburger in a rice cooker is approximately 20-25 minutes on the "white rice" setting.

Can I cook 2 chicken breasts in a rice cooker at the same time?

Yes, you can cook 2 chicken breasts in a rice cooker at the same time. The recommended cooking time is approximately 25-30 minutes on the "white rice" setting.

Do I need to add water when cooking meat in a rice cooker?

Yes, you will need to add a small amount of water when cooking meat in a rice cooker. This will help to keep the meat moist and prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the cooker. A general rule of thumb is to add 1/4 cup of water for every 1lb. of meat.

How do I know when the meat is fully cooked in a rice cooker?

To ensure that the meat is fully cooked, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. Ground beef should reach an internal temperature of 160°F, while chicken should reach 165°F.

Can I cook other types of meat in a rice cooker using the same cooking times?

The cooking times for 1lb. hamburger and 2 chicken breasts in a rice cooker can be used as a general guideline for cooking other types of meat. However, it is always recommended to check the internal temperature of the meat to ensure it is fully cooked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefgirlrd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Jennie4PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies