• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rice Cooker Capacity and Cooking Time: Tips for Cooking for Guests

In summary, the Pampered Chef rice cooker has a 3.5-cup capacity and can be used for other grains such as quinoa, couscous, and oatmeal. It takes about 20 minutes to cook rice and is easy to clean with a non-stick inner pot and removable lid and steam vent. It also comes with a measuring cup and rice paddle.
pattikake
I normally make a batch of rice for just my husband and I (2cups water & 1cup rice) .. we are having guests tomorrow and wondered just how much it'll hold?

Has anyone made more than this and if so do you use the same cooking time?

I follow the directions on the box of rice.

I did 2 cups of rice and 4 cups of water with out a problem. I did it for a full 20mins and it was wonderful!! :)

1. How much rice can the rice cooker hold?

The Pampered Chef rice cooker has a 3.5-cup capacity, which is equivalent to 2 cups of uncooked rice.

2. Can I use the rice cooker for other types of grains?

Yes, the rice cooker can be used for other grains such as quinoa, couscous, and oatmeal.

3. How long does it take to cook rice in the rice cooker?

On average, it takes about 20 minutes to cook rice in the Pampered Chef rice cooker. However, cooking time may vary depending on the type of rice and personal preference.

4. Is the rice cooker easy to clean?

Yes, the rice cooker is very easy to clean. The inner pot is non-stick and can be easily washed with soap and water. The lid and steam vent can also be removed for easy cleaning.

5. Does the rice cooker come with any additional accessories?

Yes, the Pampered Chef rice cooker comes with a measuring cup and a rice paddle, making it easy to measure and serve your cooked rice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefsteph07
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • minirottie