• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Italian Themed Show This Friday - Ideas for Games & Recipes Wanted!

In summary, the speaker is planning an Italian themed show and is looking for ideas for a fun game to play. They mention a new risotto recipe and a microwave cake recipe that they will be making. They also mention a possible easier cake recipe for the Rice Cooker Plus and ask for more information on it. Another person recommends a Molten Chocolate Lava Cake recipe using the Rice Cooker Plus and offers tips on how to test its doneness. The speaker also asks for suggestions on a fun game to play at the show.
rossjulie
I'm having a show this Friday and it's going to be Italian Themed. I'm planning on making the new risotto recipe, microwave cake recipe, etc. Does anybody have any ideas for a fun game that I can play?

Also, I haven't been on this site for forever, but I've been told there is an even easier cake recipe for the Rice Cooker Plus than the Amaretto one. Can anybody tell me what it is? I want to be able to make it at the show in front of the guests.

I have a recipe for ~ Molten Chocolate Lava Cake :

You Need :
1 box of Chocolate Cake Mix + the ingredients to make the cake
& 1 container of Chocolate Frosting

1. Empty cake mix and ingredients to make cake into Rice Cooker Plus and mix together.
2. Add 1/2 of the frosting with the Small Scoop.
3. Microwave for about 8-10 minutes or until a cake tester inserted comes out of the cake clean. Microwave time may vary.

ENJOY :)

A cake tester will work even though half the frosting is in there? I will definitely have to try this!

judithlb said:
A cake tester will work even though half the frosting is in there? I will definitely have to try this!
Not always. Someone on a different thread suggested that you test it by giggling it. If it giggles like jellop give it more time. If it doesn't it's done. I go by sight and only once was it undone at the bottom - but boy was that gooey lava cake good - no one cared!

Hi there! Your Italian themed show sounds like it's going to be a blast. I love the new risotto recipe and the microwave cake recipe - both are always a hit at my shows. As for a fun game, why not try an Italian food trivia game? You can come up with questions related to Italian cuisine and have guests compete for a prize. Or, you could do a blind taste test with different Italian ingredients and have guests guess what they are. As for the Rice Cooker Plus recipe, the new chocolate lava cake recipe is a must-try! It's super easy and delicious. You can find the recipe on the Pampered Chef website. Good luck with your show!

What are some fun games to play at an Italian themed show?

Some fun games to play at an Italian themed show could include a pasta guessing game, where guests have to identify different types of pasta by sight or touch, or a "pizza topping" scavenger hunt, where guests have to find hidden ingredients around the room to create their own personalized pizza.

Do you have any recommendations for recipes to showcase at the Italian themed show?

Yes, we have several delicious Italian recipes that are perfect for a Pampered Chef show! Some popular options include homemade pasta dishes like lasagna or fettuccine alfredo, as well as crowd-pleasers like chicken parmesan or caprese skewers.

Can we incorporate wine into the Italian themed show?

Absolutely! Wine is a great way to elevate the Italian experience at your show. You could offer wine pairings with the dishes being demonstrated, or host a wine tasting with a variety of Italian wines. Just be sure to check with your guests beforehand to ensure everyone is comfortable with alcohol being served.

Are there any Italian themed products or tools from Pampered Chef that we can showcase at the show?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are perfect for an Italian themed show! Our garlic press and pizza stone are great options for making homemade Italian dishes, and our cheese grater and olive oil dispenser are must-haves for any Italian kitchen. We also have a set of Italian-themed kitchen towels and aprons that would make great prizes or gifts for guests.

Do you have any suggestions for incorporating traditional Italian music into the show?

Absolutely! Music is a great way to set the mood for an Italian themed show. You could create a playlist of popular Italian songs to play in the background during the show, or even hire a live musician to perform traditional Italian music. Just make sure the music is not too loud or distracting during the demonstrations and games.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dana_jni
  • sailortena