• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rice Cooker Cake

Oct 17, 2005
I'm having a show this Friday and it's going to be Italian Themed. I'm planning on making the new risotto recipe, microwave cake recipe, etc. Does anybody have any ideas for a fun game that I can play?

Also, I haven't been on this site for forever, but I've been told there is an even easier cake recipe for the Rice Cooker Plus than the Amaretto one. Can anybody tell me what it is? I want to be able to make it at the show in front of the guests.

pchef2006

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2006
I have a recipe for ~ Molten Chocolate Lava Cake :

You Need :
1 box of Chocolate Cake Mix + the ingredients to make the cake
& 1 container of Chocolate Frosting

1. Empty cake mix and ingredients to make cake into Rice Cooker Plus and mix together.
2. Add 1/2 of the frosting with the Small Scoop.
3. Microwave for about 8-10 minutes or until a cake tester inserted comes out of the cake clean. Microwave time may vary.

ENJOY :)

J

judithlb

A cake tester will work even though half the frosting is in there? I will definitely have to try this!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
judithlb said:
A cake tester will work even though half the frosting is in there? I will definitely have to try this!
Not always. Someone on a different thread suggested that you test it by giggling it. If it giggles like jellop give it more time. If it doesn't it's done. I go by sight and only once was it undone at the bottom - but boy was that gooey lava cake good - no one cared!