• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Italian Dessert Made in Rice Cooker

In summary, to make an Italian dessert in a rice cooker, prepare the batter according to the recipe and cook it in the rice cooker using the "cook" or "rice" function. You can make various types of Italian desserts in a rice cooker, but be sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature for each recipe. Any type of rice cooker can be used, and no special ingredients are needed. Just make sure to have all the necessary ingredients before starting the recipe. It is possible to make a large batch of Italian dessert in a rice cooker, but be mindful of the size of the cooker and adjust cooking times accordingly.
kbugmama
Hi All
I'm in need of the new Italian dessert made in the Rice Cooker. It sounds perfect for my show on Weds. so any immediate help would be appreciated.

Laurie :)

spring paperworkHi-
Did you receive your Spring paperwork box yet? Should have gotten it by today.....the new Italian Cooking Show theme has a Warm Chocolate Hazelnut cake made in the rice cooker..........

Lisa

recipe you are looking forHere it is...

Attachments

• warmchochazcake.pdf
    47 KB · Views: 596
totally off topic, but I noticed you live in Pittsfield. I lived in N. Adams many, many, many years ago. That whole tri-state area was absolutely GORGEOUS!

Where R U Now?Small world!

It is nice here... :D :D :D

1. How do I make an Italian dessert in a rice cooker?

To make an Italian dessert in a rice cooker, start by preparing the dessert batter according to the recipe. Then, pour the batter into the rice cooker and set it to the "cook" or "rice" function. Check the dessert periodically and use a toothpick to test for doneness. Once it is fully cooked, let it cool before serving.

2. What type of Italian dessert can I make in a rice cooker?

You can make a variety of Italian desserts in a rice cooker, such as rice pudding, tiramisu, or even a simple chocolate cake. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature as needed for each specific recipe.

3. Can I use any type of rice cooker to make an Italian dessert?

Yes, you can use any type of rice cooker to make an Italian dessert. Just make sure to follow the instructions for your specific rice cooker model and adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly.

4. Do I need any special ingredients to make an Italian dessert in a rice cooker?

No, you do not need any special ingredients to make an Italian dessert in a rice cooker. However, some recipes may call for specific ingredients, such as mascarpone cheese for tiramisu. Make sure to have all the necessary ingredients before starting the recipe.

5. Can I make a large batch of Italian dessert in a rice cooker?

Yes, you can make a large batch of Italian dessert in a rice cooker, depending on the size of your rice cooker. Just make sure not to overfill the cooker and adjust the cooking time accordingly. You may also need to cook the dessert in batches if your rice cooker is not large enough to fit the entire batch at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jammie
  • Jennie4PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • heat123