• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ribbons for Pampered Chef Tote: Find the Perfect Accent!

In summary, each pack of ribbons for the Pampered Chef tote comes with five different ribbons that are reusable and can be hand washed if they get dirty. These ribbons are compatible with all sizes of the tote and come in a variety of colors and patterns.
chrpangel
Looking for ribbons for pc tote :) Thanks

Gina

Is this the tote from Merrill.

Both sets of 3 are available at Merrill! The red, pink and white are available as a set and the others come with purchase of the bag.

smspamperedchef said:
Both sets of 3 are available at Merrill! The red, pink and white are available as a set and the others come with purchase of the bag.

I know, but I'm a bargain hunter. I can't see spending 10 for 3 ribbons even as pretty as those are. I was hoping someone might be tired of theirs, lol :) Thanks though!

This tote is relatively new--unveiled at Leadership January 2007--so I doubt you'll find anyone giving their ribbons up. Sorry!

1. How many ribbons come in a pack for the Pampered Chef tote?

Each pack of ribbons for the Pampered Chef tote comes with five different ribbons.

2. Are the ribbons reusable?

Yes, the ribbons are reusable and can be used multiple times for different occasions.

3. Can the ribbons be washed if they get dirty?

Yes, the ribbons can be hand washed with mild soap and water if they get dirty. They should be air dried before using them again.

4. Are the ribbons compatible with all sizes of the Pampered Chef tote?

Yes, the ribbons are designed to fit all sizes of the Pampered Chef tote, including the mini and large sizes.

5. Do the ribbons come in different colors?

Yes, the ribbons come in a variety of colors and patterns to suit different preferences and occasions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jaykul0327