• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order a Ribbon Tote and Help a Canadian Friend Out! | US Consultant Request

In summary, to order a Ribbon Tote and help a Canadian friend out, visit the Pampered Chef website and select the Ribbon Tote from the product list. During checkout, choose a Canadian consultant to support and a portion of the sale will go towards supporting their business. The Ribbon Tote is a versatile and stylish bag designed to hold Pampered Chef products. You can choose any Canadian consultant to support and this offer is only available for a limited time.
Marg
I have a favour to ask.:)

Would one of you fabulous US consultants be willing to order me a Ribbon Tote and then send it to me? They aren't available here in Canada. :(
I will, of course, pay for it and the extra shipping.

Thanks a million!!

I could for you, Marg. Where in Ontario is Newmarket? I'm right across the river from Windsor, but I know Ontario is pretty big.

Thanks, Ann - Darcy already PM'd me.
My SIL went to the University of Windsor. :)
Newmarket is further east - we're just north of Toronto.

Thanks Darcy! I emailed you!!

I must have the slowest email server in the universe...lol

I hope to get it here soon...tick...tock...:rolleyes:

1. How can I order a Ribbon Tote and help a Canadian friend out?

To order a Ribbon Tote and help a Canadian friend out, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and select the Ribbon Tote from the product list. During checkout, you will have the option to choose a consultant to support, so be sure to enter the name of your Canadian friend's consultant.

2. What is a Ribbon Tote?

A Ribbon Tote is a versatile and stylish bag designed to hold all of your Pampered Chef products. It features multiple pockets and compartments to keep your items organized and is made with durable materials for long-lasting use.

3. How does ordering a Ribbon Tote help a Canadian friend?

By choosing a Canadian consultant to support during your Ribbon Tote purchase, a portion of the sale will go towards supporting their business. This helps them continue to provide exceptional service and share their love for Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I choose any Canadian consultant to support?

Yes, you can choose any consultant from Canada to support during your Ribbon Tote purchase. This is a great way to show your support for a friend or family member who is a consultant or to discover new consultants in Canada.

5. Is there a limited time to order a Ribbon Tote and help a Canadian friend out?

Yes, this offer is only available for a limited time. Be sure to check the Pampered Chef website for the latest promotions and offers to ensure you don't miss out on the opportunity to support a Canadian friend and get a stylish Ribbon Tote for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • domesticated1
  • General Chat
Replies