• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recognizing and Connecting at Conference: Ribbon and Meetup Details Revealed

Have a great time in Chicago! It's an awesome city. That's so neat that you came in early and really made a vacation out of it. I'm at session 2, so I will look for the rainbow colored boas!I haven't gone out shopping yet for my yellow colored ribbon yet either but it looks like I better get on the ball! I can't wait to meet all of you there!!
PamperYourKitchen
I've been out of the postings for a bit, did I miss what we're doing to recognize each other at conference? Are we meeting up between conferences? I'd love to know!

I'm confussed too. If someone can turn on the light it would be great.
:confused:

I think what was decided was to wear a bright yellow ribbon. Someone checked with HO to see what colors they were not using and I think yellow was it. I will be attending conference 2. Can't wait!!!!!!! I know it is going to be awesome!

Shawnna :)

So we're just to go out and get a yellow ribbon? Where can we get them? I'll be at #2, too! ..and we're writing our screen names on them?

Shawnna and Erin I'll be at conference 2 as well as Becky. Let me know if anyone hears about the screen names. :)

gmosullivan said:
Shawnna and Erin I'll be at conference 2 as well as Becky. Let me know if anyone hears about the screen names. :)
Mary,
This may have been before you joined this forum, but there was talk about adding a ribbon to our name badges at conferences so we could recognize people from this board. One color that isn't used for ribbons yet was a flourescent yellow/bright yellow if I'm not mistaken, so that's what we were going to use. I'm not sure if the plan is to add that to the bottom of the badge or other ribbons or what, then we'd write our screen names from this board on it. Right everyone?

pamperedbecky said:
Mary,
This may have been before you joined this forum, but there was talk about adding a ribbon to our name badges at conferences so we could recognize people from this board. One color that isn't used for ribbons yet was a flourescent yellow/bright yellow if I'm not mistaken, so that's what we were going to use. I'm not sure if the plan is to add that to the bottom of the badge or other ribbons or what, then we'd write our screen names from this board on it. Right everyone?
Right, but where do you get them?

I think we'd have to find our own. I have no idea where to get those types of ribbons though. Maybe an art/crafts store like Michaels or Hobby Lobby. We could always cut our own out of some flourescent yellow paper, but that may look kind of tacky, especially mine. I have no artistic talent!

Use the create sissors from scrapbooking and by a wide enough ribbon, 2-3 inches and then buy double sided tape and a shapie. What you you think.
:p

I'll be at Conference 2 as well and looking forward to seeing you all there since this will be my first conference! Let me know what you guys are doing with the yellow ribbons!! :)

Kristi, you're going to have a great time. We'll have to try and hook up. :)

I am in the 2nd session, July 11-13. The first day, our cluster will be wearing Rainbow colored feathered boa's.

I'm so excited, this Texas gal flew in a week early! Actually, I have a sister that just recently moved about 20 minutes from the home office. I flew in this week and have been spending the week with her. Since I've never been to Chicago, she's already shown me where I need to go, and shown me the he**ish traffic that I will encounter.

Although I will be staying at the Congress hotel (across from Sheraton), I'm thinking I'll leave my rental car there, walk to the Sheraton and take the shuttle that Pampered Chef is offering. This will avoid parking fees. That's one thing I'm learning quickly. Parking fees everywhere!

And, holy cow...the Museum of Science and Industry...we spent all day there today, and perhaps covered 1/3 of it. Thursday it's off to the zoo with my kiddo's. Friday night, it's kiddo's stay home and we check out the adult night life. Saturday is shopping! Perhaps I can find yellow ribbon then. If not, just look for the rainbow feathered boa - ha!

Have a great time in Chicago! It's an awesome city. That's so neat that you came in early and really made a vacation out of it. I'm at session 2, so I will look for the rainbow colored boas!

I haven't gone out shopping yet for my yellow colored ribbon yet either but it looks like I better get on the ball! I can't wait to meet all of you there!!
Rita~I'll look for the rainbow boas and by the way, did you ever get the spanish catalogs? :confused:

rwesterpchef said:
Although I will be staying at the Congress hotel (across from Sheraton), I'm thinking I'll leave my rental car there, walk to the Sheraton and take the shuttle that Pampered Chef is offering. This will avoid parking fees. That's one thing I'm learning quickly. Parking fees everywhere.

You definitely don't need a car at all while you are at conference. You are so busy, there is no time to do anything but the activities your groups are doing. You might want to turn it in. The shuttle is the way to go. The shuttle takes you right where you need to be and they have a nontraffic route only for the shuttle buses. No traffic!

1. What is "Ribbon at Conference?"

"Ribbon at Conference" is a tradition at Pampered Chef conferences where consultants and leaders wear ribbons on their name badges to represent their achievements and accomplishments within the company.

2. How do I earn ribbons at conference?

Ribbons are earned through various achievements and milestones, such as reaching sales goals, sponsoring new consultants, and attending previous conferences. Each ribbon has a specific color and represents a different achievement.

3. Can I purchase ribbons at conference?

No, ribbons cannot be purchased at conference. They can only be earned through achievements and milestones within the company.

4. What is the significance of the different ribbon colors?

The different ribbon colors represent different achievements and milestones within the company. For example, a green ribbon represents a consultant who has sponsored a new team member, while a silver ribbon represents a consultant who has reached a significant sales milestone.

5. Can I wear ribbons from previous conferences at the current conference?

Yes, you can wear ribbons from previous conferences at the current conference. It is a great way to showcase your achievements and accomplishments within the company and connect with other consultants who share similar achievements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Karen Weber
  • Adrian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefmoseley