• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bag Rewards: Knife Case, Simple Additions Tote, and Padded Envelopes Await!

In summary, the participants are excited about which bags they will earn. They are excited about the knife case, the padded envelopes, and the Simple Additions tote. They are also excited about the Rolling Case, Carry-All, and TTA tote.
BethCooks4U said:
Shows finally closed and just ordered my knife case and earned my free bags.

I am close to the SA bag in points - should have that by the weekend and I want a second set of the envelopes. It says we can only order one of each bag but I'm hoping that we can earn AND order... I have all of the rest of the bags and products.

I wish I could order duplicate bags so I could use them as incentives for new recruits.

As far as the knife bag useage is concerned: I too can't see my taking it to that many shows and you really can't take knives to most fairs anyway but I love that it gives me a case to carry that type of thing in - and like someone said, I can put other things in it too.

The SA tote will be used for fairs (as is my rolling tote - too many houses have gravel drives and stairs for me) and when I am showcasing SA - like Sept for Oct bookings. Again, you can put other things in the tote to fill it when you are just taking a few SA pieces.

Me too, Beth! I would love to get some TTA totes for my new consultants!

BethCooks4U said:
Shows finally closed and just ordered my knife case and earned my free bags.

I am close to the SA bag in points - should have that by the weekend and I want a second set of the envelopes. It says we can only order one of each bag but I'm hoping that we can earn AND order... I have all of the rest of the bags and products.

I wish I could order duplicate bags so I could use them as incentives for new recruits.

As far as the knife bag useage is concerned: I too can't see my taking it to that many shows and you really can't take knives to most fairs anyway but I love that it gives me a case to carry that type of thing in - and like someone said, I can put other things in it too.

The SA tote will be used for fairs (as is my rolling tote - too many houses have gravel drives and stairs for me) and when I am showcasing SA - like Sept for Oct bookings. Again, you can put other things in the tote to fill it when you are just taking a few SA pieces.

YES! Right now, I use an older stoneware tote - the one with 3 slots - for my shows. When doing the Cheeseburger Salad - I put the large dots bowl in one slot, the Large Bar Pan in the middle slot, and the med. Cranberry rimmed plate in the other outside slot. It works great! So, I am excited for another padded carrier that will give me even more options.:thumbup:

I'm soo stuck on what to order.... I have 400 right now but will wait till All my Aug shows close. Want the envelopes for Certain, just have to decide on the knife case (cause although I agree I won't be taking all to shows, it can be used for other tools too, I am sure, thanks for pointing that out Beth). Or the carry all tote looks appealing?? Hmm, I guess I have til Sept to decide on everything huh? It would be cool to win it all but I do want to start lessening my load :/. Hmm, decisions, decisions!

I ordered my knife case, I am excited about that. I also want the padded envelopes and then I am at a loss. I have the old SA tote and while it doesnt fit everything now, I think it is sufficient. I have every other bag available to get and don't want a duplicate.
As far as the other products we can get, I have them all. So what would I choose to sell at a fair or open house or use as an incentive?!

chefann said:
I was going to ask, too, if anyone has gotten theirs? I ordered one last Tuesday, and still haven't gotten it.

Did you have to order your padded envelopes that you earned for the $1K conference attendee promo? Or are you waiting for both the envelopes and something else you got as well?

If you were a conference attendee and hit $1K in sales and got the padded envelopes for free, do you still get 400 points towards other bags or products too?!

pampered.chris said:
Did you have to order your padded envelopes that you earned for the $1K conference attendee promo? Or are you waiting for both the envelopes and something else you got as well?

If you were a conference attendee and hit $1K in sales and got the padded envelopes for free, do you still get 400 points towards other bags or products too?!

These will ship when you reach the $1000. I'm looking forward to getting mine soon. I took the pictures of all the items and wrote the month I WILL earn each of the items I wanted. When you tell yourself you WILL, you will. I'm getting the consultant tote and SA bag this month.

pampered.chris said:

I haven't turned in $1000 yet, so I haven't gotten the envelopes yet. We are supposed to get the points in addition to the free bags for August sales.

Ah...makes sense, very cool...sorry for the blond moment!!! LOL

I got my knife case yesterday and my two bamboo bowls and wine charms! YAY!! Now I"m waiting for my free padded envelopes and new consultant tote!

What do you all use your carry all tote for?? Folders or more products? Just trying to make my decision easier if that's possilbe !! lol

I received the knife case this weekend. I like it (though it is big). I have three shows going in this week, so I'll have the padded envelopes. My next selection will be the SA bag.

I like the packing options these things are giving us. I've been using the show to go and carry all tote (esp for the DCB). I used to take the TTA, but I don't so much anymore. I'm trying to simplify what I take to shows (uh, but with the fall products, I'll probably be schlepping them to Sep shows!).

<h2>1. What is the Bag Rewards program?</h2><p>The Bag Rewards program is a special incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants. By meeting certain sales goals, consultants can earn various bags and totes to help them carry their products and supplies to shows and events.</p><h2>2. What bags can I earn through the Bag Rewards program?</h2><p>The current bags available through the Bag Rewards program are the Knife Case, Simple Additions Tote, and Padded Envelopes. These bags are designed to make it easier for consultants to transport their products and supplies to shows and events.</p><h2>3. How do I qualify for the Bag Rewards program?</h2><p>To qualify for the Bag Rewards program, you must meet certain sales goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your level in the company and your location. You can check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for more information on specific sales goals for the Bag Rewards program.</p><h2>4. Can I choose which bags I want to earn?</h2><p>Yes, you can choose which bags you want to earn through the Bag Rewards program. However, you must meet the sales goals for each specific bag in order to earn it. If you meet the sales goal for one bag but not another, you can still earn the one you qualified for.</p><h2>5. Are the Bag Rewards bags only for carrying products to shows?</h2><p>No, the Bag Rewards bags can be used for a variety of purposes. While they are designed to make it easier for consultants to transport their products to shows and events, they can also be used for personal use, such as carrying groceries or other items. The bags are durable and versatile, making them a great addition to any consultant's collection.</p>

1. What is the Bag Rewards program?

The Bag Rewards program is a special incentive program for Pampered Chef consultants. By meeting certain sales goals, consultants can earn various bags and totes to help them carry their products and supplies to shows and events.

2. What bags can I earn through the Bag Rewards program?

The current bags available through the Bag Rewards program are the Knife Case, Simple Additions Tote, and Padded Envelopes. These bags are designed to make it easier for consultants to transport their products and supplies to shows and events.

3. How do I qualify for the Bag Rewards program?

To qualify for the Bag Rewards program, you must meet certain sales goals set by Pampered Chef. These goals may vary depending on your level in the company and your location. You can check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for more information on specific sales goals for the Bag Rewards program.

4. Can I choose which bags I want to earn?

Yes, you can choose which bags you want to earn through the Bag Rewards program. However, you must meet the sales goals for each specific bag in order to earn it. If you meet the sales goal for one bag but not another, you can still earn the one you qualified for.

5. Are the Bag Rewards bags only for carrying products to shows?

No, the Bag Rewards bags can be used for a variety of purposes. While they are designed to make it easier for consultants to transport their products to shows and events, they can also be used for personal use, such as carrying groceries or other items. The bags are durable and versatile, making them a great addition to any consultant's collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • heat123