• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revised the Kit Pics for a Recruit Friendly Flyer...

In summary, the revised kit pics for the recruit friendly flyer now feature updated product images and pricing, as well as a section showcasing top-selling products and their benefits. These kit pics can be customized to target specific audiences and are available in digital format for easy sharing. They can also be used to promote a business through flyers, social media posts, email marketing, and personal websites. Additional kit pics can be requested and existing ones can be customized by contacting customer service.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I was hoping that HO was going to provide a flyer with the new info. Maybe I'm being impatient but I didn't see one yet so...

I edited the page in the consultant news into a one page flyer. I was trying to figure out how to fit the DCB into the mix but it seemed distracting. There's a little line at the bottom that has that info, which will be easy to delete.

Attachments

• Recruiting_The two kits.doc
    738 KB · Views: 708
That looks great! Thanks! I have several recruit packs to send out and this will be nice.

There is a flyer on consultants corner. Click on the consultant news link for April and then on the left side you'll see Supplemental Materials. It's the first link.

Yes, thank you. It wasn't up there earlier but it came out in the Weekly Bites. I had a recruiting event and wanted one sooner. ;)

Hi there! Thank you for taking the initiative to create a one page flyer for the new kit. I understand your frustration with not having one provided by HO yet, but it's great that you were able to put something together yourself. I agree that the DCB may be a bit distracting on the flyer, but I think it's important to include that information for potential recruits. Perhaps you could make it a smaller font or put it in a corner so it doesn't take away from the main focus. Overall, great job on the flyer and thank you for sharing it with the rest of us!

1. What changes have been made in the revised kit pics for the recruit friendly flyer?

The revised kit pics for the recruit friendly flyer feature updated product images and pricing. We have also added a section showcasing our top-selling products and their benefits.

2. Can I customize the kit pics for my specific target audience?

Yes, you can customize the kit pics by choosing specific products to feature and including your own branding and messaging.

3. Are the kit pics available in a digital format?

Yes, the kit pics are available in a digital format for easy sharing on social media and through email.

4. How can I use the kit pics to promote my business?

You can use the kit pics to create eye-catching flyers or social media posts to attract potential recruits. You can also include them in your email marketing campaigns or share them on your personal website or blog.

5. Can I request additional kit pics or customize the existing ones?

Yes, you can request additional kit pics or customize the existing ones by contacting our customer service team. We are happy to work with you to create personalized materials that fit your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
VeronicaW