• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Microwave Recipes: Dcb Cookbook Reviews & Tips

In summary, the speaker made the Jumbaliya Pasta and Creamy Lemon Pesto Chicken, and found that grilling the chicken before adding it to the dish made the meal more flavorful. The speaker also made some modifications to the Creamy Lemon Pesto Chicken recipe in order to enhance the lemon flavor. Finally, the speaker discussed their difficulty in using a microwave due to its small size and asked for advice.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Thought it would be nice to have this all in one spot!

I made the Jumbaliya (sp?!) Pasta last night. I think this would actually be a good show recipe as long as you are close to the microwave! It has a good flavor to it, shows some good products and shows how you can do stuff like chicken and pasta in the microwave. DH added shrimp to his when it was done and he actually liked it - he's against microwave cooking just because he's picky!

I made the Creamy Lemon Pesto Chicken - LOVED it! However, I did make a couple changes in the recipe. (umm, like not using the DCB. :eek:)

First, I grilled the chicken in the grill pan with the citrus basil rub, then sliced it into strips.

I cooked the pasta (I used Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta) in the 12" skillet in chicken broth, and then transferred it to a drainer. Then, I made the cream sauce in the 12" skillet. I felt like it wasn't enough lemon flavor, so I used my citrus press to use some of the actual juice from the lemon in it also. I was also using whole milk, not 2%. Oh, and I doubled the sauce. We like lots of sauce.

I took out part of the sauce, added back in the pasta, and stirred to coat it with the sauce. Then I laid the chicken on top of the pasta, and drizzled the rest of the sauce over the chicken. I put it in the oven on 350 for about 10 minutes to heat through everything. While it was in the oven, I diced the tomato, and sliced the basil. Took it out, sprinkled the basil and tomato over the top, and served it with steamed green beans.

The family loved it! The most important change I think was grilling the chicken. That made it so flavorful!

I had made it as written for our Cluster Taste Test meeting, and it was good, but it was way better when I made the changes to it. :chef: (sorry - I'm almost completely incapable of making a recipe as written!:eek:)

That one is on my list for this week! Good to think about it being a stovetop/one pot recipe if you want to just use the 12" skillet.

I'm making the ribs recipe tonight, and I'll be making the meatloaf next week.

ChefBeckyD said:
(sorry - I'm almost completely incapable of making a recipe as written!:eek:)

This made me giggle! I am too!

I haven't made anything from the DCB book yet, but that Jambalaya pasta looks GOOOOOOOD!!!

i made the buffalo chicken lasagna last night it was ok

not a good demo since it bakes for an hour
it was weird since it had green pepper, celery would have made sense

probably not a recipe i will ever make again maybe because we LOVE hot wings or i might try it one more time with a little blue cheese dressing in the ricotta

ChefBeckyD said:
I cooked the pasta (I used Tinkyada Brown Rice Pasta) in the 12" skillet in chicken broth

Did you rinse the pasta? I have to use Tinkyada cause we are gluten free, and have had a hard time making these recipes where you cook the pasta right in the dish since it seems to get milky if you don't rinse it. Did you have any problems and do you use it directly in recipes like the creamy one pot pasta?

So I must literally have the world's smallest microwave, because my DCB does not fit! I can't believe my luck! Basically this means I can't practice recipes for shows, etc... which is a major bummer.
I was hoping that this cookbook would do time conversions for ovens and microwaves, but again, I may be the only person with one too small! I could buy a new one, but it was brand new when we got our house, AND one day I want to renovate and have one over the stove... you see the problem here.
Any suggestions for someone in my shoes?

WendyE said:
Did you rinse the pasta? I have to use Tinkyada cause we are gluten free, and have had a hard time making these recipes where you cook the pasta right in the dish since it seems to get milky if you don't rinse it. Did you have any problems and do you use it directly in recipes like the creamy one pot pasta?
I did rinse the pasta. We love Tinkyada, but you're right, you do have to rinse it!For the creamy one pot pasta, it seems to work just fine without rinsing - maybe because I'm adding in the cream cheese, and you sort of want that starchiness to help thicken the sauce?

grgann said:
So I must literally have the world's smallest microwave, because my DCB does not fit! I can't believe my luck! Basically this means I can't practice recipes for shows, etc... which is a major bummer.
I was hoping that this cookbook would do time conversions for ovens and microwaves, but again, I may be the only person with one too small! I could buy a new one, but it was brand new when we got our house, AND one day I want to renovate and have one over the stove... you see the problem here.
Any suggestions for someone in my shoes?

New ones aren't that expensive! Or is there a family member close by that might let you borrow theirs for a while?

I made the Creamy Lemon Pesto Chicken last night (as directed to see if it was a good show recipe). It was very yummy to me, even had the leftovers today but once again DH didn't like it. I think it has to do with his adversion to microwave meals. I don't even think he gave it a shot. He complained about the pesto being cooked but then turned around and made himself a steak and the last couple minutes put some pesto on top and let it cook on there. :)

Not sure about a show recipe. I'm not sure how well the pasta fits in for a show - thought about bringing the rice cooker and making it in the microwave before the show but wasn't sure how well it would sit out after it was cooked.

ChefBeckyD said:
I did rinse the pasta. We love Tinkyada, but you're right, you do have to rinse it!

For the creamy one pot pasta, it seems to work just fine without rinsing - maybe because I'm adding in the cream cheese, and you sort of want that starchiness to help thicken the sauce?

Any other recipes you've tried with the Tinkyada that worked fine? You know how expensive gf food is! Always nice to be able to learn from others mistakes/victories!

WendyE said:
Any other recipes you've tried with the Tinkyada that worked fine? You know how expensive gf food is! Always nice to be able to learn from others mistakes/victories!

I haven't found a recipe where Tinkyada doesn't work! :chef: I've made stuffed shells, lasagna, pasta salad, mac 'n cheese, spaghetti casserole...I use it just like I would wheat pasta, and it works great!

I love that stuff - it has made my pasta loving little boy (and big boy too!) very happy!

I will say though that I've tried lots of different GF Pastas, and Tinkyada is the best by far! You can get a price break on it if you buy it on Amazon, and use the automatic ship feature. Just cancel the automatic ship - or schedule it for the furthest out (which I think is 6 months.).

grgann said:
So I must literally have the world's smallest microwave, because my DCB does not fit! I can't believe my luck! Basically this means I can't practice recipes for shows, etc... which is a major bummer...Any suggestions for someone in my shoes?

This was the reason that I bought a new microwave last year. I had bought the DCB and while it did fit, I had to "rig" it to make it fit and I just didn't like it. Also, the microwave was an older model, so after my birthday, I decided to upgrade using some of my birthday money. I haven't regretted spending a penny of it!!! I'm so glad that I did. It's not a huge investment (at least it wasn't for me) so it might be something to consider.

Also, this might could be considered a tax deduction since you do need to be able to practice dishes before you try to demo them.

winklermom said:
This was the reason that I bought a new microwave last year. I had bought the DCB and while it did fit, I had to "rig" it to make it fit and I just didn't like it. Also, the microwave was an older model, so after my birthday, I decided to upgrade using some of my birthday money. I haven't regretted spending a penny of it!!! I'm so glad that I did. It's not a huge investment (at least it wasn't for me) so it might be something to consider.

Also, this might could be considered a tax deduction since you do need to be able to practice dishes before you try to demo them.

This is a good point about the tax deduction.... hmmmm! Thanks!

doesn't the back page have a conversion chart?

OMGosh! I made the Speedy Shrimp and Sausage Paella. If my husband could have fit his big head into the baker, he would have licked it clean! Only three of us ate it and it was gone! My 10 year old loved it. Sooo good and definitely an easy show recipe! I'm going to make it at as many shows I can for March!

Good recipes, however it doesn't make the DCB seem as "wow" as it really is. I wish the simple things were in it. Anyway, it does have some great recipes.

I made the Sweet & Sour Shrimp with Noodles last night. I liked how it went together and was super tasty but some of my noodles stuck together even though I did stir every 5 minutes like it said. DH wouldn't let me cook the shrimp in the baker so we cooked that on the side.

I'm debating on using this as a show recipe... it's showing something different but I'm worried about the cost. It has two kinds of peppers (reds can be expensive), pineapple, basil and shrimp. I could probably skip the basil part, didn't really taste that. The only other thing is that I would have to keep stock of the sweet & sour sauce. It used slightly over 1/2 the bottle so I would have to cut back slightly on the amount used. Or just have the host buy their own.

Ugh I'm having such a hard time finding good show recipes this season and I don't have much longer!!

wadesgirl said:
Ugh I'm having such a hard time finding good show recipes this season and I don't have much longer!!

When I have this problem I just revert back to tried and true recipes from the past. Many recipes would adapt easily to using the MFP (and other new products) or do a side fruit or regular salsa to show it.

Did the Stroganoff (sp?) last night. It was yummy and fairly easy to put together. The sherry taste was a bit strong and the adults didn't care too much for the sherry. The kiddos gobbled it up without comment, so that means they liked it. ;)

I liked it and was ok with the sherry flavor, and will be ok if I cut the sherry back to 1/4 cup vs 1/2 cup. I'll increase the garlic for personal preference.

The prep was easy enough for a show recipe, but the 1 1/2 hr oven time makes it a no go for shows.

BethCooks4U said:
When I have this problem I just revert back to tried and true recipes from the past. Many recipes would adapt easily to using the MFP (and other new products) or do a side fruit or regular salsa to show it.

Yep....Jerk Chicken Nachos have always been a tried and true favorite with me. Now you could do the chili lime with it instead. Cut the pepper in the MFP, (maybe cut the chicken with it too), wedge some limes for garnish with the veggie wedger, grate the cheese with the coarse microplane grater.

I made the Pot Pie and the Chicken Rosemary stew this week. Both were good. Not good show recipes as both need to bake in the oven. I would have added Cream of CHicken Soup instead of some of the chicken broth for a more chicken flavor in the Pot Pie. Loved the stew as is from the recipe.

I have read through the entire cookbook but have yet to actually make something. I can't wait to make many of the recipes. My only complaint about the cookbook is the type size and shading. I find the typeface too small and the shade too light. It was difficult for me to read even with my glasses on. I had to go under a lamp so I wouldn't have to strain so much. Guess I'm getting old.

Pasta PrimaveraI made the Pasta Primavera tonight. It was delicious and easy and very fresh tasting. I wasn't sure only 8 oz of spaghetti would be enough to feed my family of 5. But once I added all the veggies, we all had enough for dinner and there was one serving left over. The sauce is yummy and creamy. I used the new zester to grate the parmesan directly into the DCB and it worked just great. The only thing I would personally do differently is cut down on the Lemon Pepper Rub. It had just a little too much pepper for my taste -- but I'm a wimp so I'm guessing it will be fine for everyone else.

I bought ingredients to try a lot more of the recipes. I'm very excited about them (although I haven't seen one yet that has just screamed "demo" to me).

Shari

I had the same problem with a smaller microwave. But even bigger was when I got to the Host home the first time I went to make a dish in their microwave with the DCB their microwave wasn't big enough! I always ask now how big the inside cavity of their microwave is if we are going to do a show in the microwave, especially with the DCB.

I haven't tried the recipes, but there are a lot of simple recipes in there...and I like that. I think there are a lot of "normal" recipes that the people in my area will love. I wasn't as crazy about the healthy cookbook recipes. Didn't seem to be very many recipes that people around here would eat. I will try them when my products get here and hope they are better than they look.

Pasta JambalayaI made the Pasta Jambalaya for my family tonight before I left for my Mom's Night Out. I was pleased at how quickly it went together and at how much it made. My husband and three kids all ate it for dinner and there's a large container of leftovers in the fridge. They said it was delicious.

I know we're wimps, so I only put 2 tsp of the Creole Rub in rather than 2 Tbsp. and it was perfect for my blonde kiddos who can't handle much spice (neither can I). I'm going to try some for lunch tomorrow because it looked delicious.

I think it would make a good microwave demo and would show a good number of products in addition to the DCB: knives, cutting boards, can opener, new measuring spoons, garlic press, chopper, mix 'n' scraper, batter bowls, oven mitts, something to serve it with -- ladle maybe. Plus you could serve in Dots Bowls if you had enough.

Shari

Oven Beef StroganoffFriday night, I made the Oven Beef Stroganoff for dinner. Wow did it smell amazing while it was cooking!!

Obviously, you can't use this as a demo since it cooks for an hour and a half. However, I thought I'd give a review of it to help people sell the cookbook to customers.

Overall, it was delicious. I had cream sherry and stew meat so those are what I used. I used dried thyme rather than fresh, but other than those things, I followed the recipe exactly. The meat was very tasty, but next time I would use a little more -- I thought there was way more sauce and mushroom than meat. I know some people mentioned a strong sherry taste, but with the cream sherry, I did not find that to be the case. I did think that the 1 cup of sour cream was too much. I thought it watered down the richness of the sauce and took some of the flavor away. Next time, I will only put in 1/2 cup and see how that is.

I will definitely be making this again -- it is a better stroganoff than any I have ever made before and while the cooking time is quite long, the prep time really isn't and the smell in your house the whole time it's cooking is just fantastic!

Shari

Pasta PrimaveraLast one for now, I promise!! Can you tell that I went shopping recently with the intent to make as many DCB recipes from the new cookbook as possible?! I am so excited about this cookbook!!

Thursday night, I made the Pasta Primavera. It went together very quickly and had a wonderfully fresh taste to it. I was concerned about it only having 8 oz of spaghetti, but with all the veggies, it made plenty for my family of 5.

As far as doing it as a demo, I think it would be doable, but it does have to cook for a while to get the noodles tender (14-17 minutes and then another couple after adding the veggies). It could use quite a few products: can opener, garlic press, new measuring spoons, peeler, julienne peeler, knives, cutting boards, prep bowl (to soften the cream cheese in the microwave), new zester/grater for the cheese (you can grate the cheese directly into the DCB with it), colanders, kitchen shears (to chop up the fresh parsley in a prep bowl), mix 'n' scraper to stir everything, oven mitts and of course, the DCB.

The only think I would do differently next time is use less Lemon Pepper Rub, but that's because I'm not a big fan of black pepper and I felt it came through a little too strongly for my taste, but if you've read my previous posts, you'll know I'm a wimp when it comes to spice. :)

I'm looking forward to trying more of the recipes in this cookbook. If the reviews are helpful to anyone, I'll continue to post them. I've been reading this site for quite a while now and have gotten such great ideas, flyers and encouragement from others that I'm hoping to pay that forward now by posting more.

Shari

I made the mac and cheese tonight and it came out very tasty, but a little soupy. Next time I will use less cheese, more ground pepper and more garlic. It was a tad bland for my tastes, but I'm a spice lover. The more the better for me. :blushing:

I did the pasta primavera in the 12" skillet to trial because I want to use the DCB to try the turtle fudge cake. It was excellent! I just had to cook it a little longer after adding the veggies than in the micro.

leftymac said:
Yep....Jerk Chicken Nachos have always been a tried and true favorite with me. Now you could do the chili lime with it instead. Cut the pepper in the MFP, (maybe cut the chicken with it too), wedge some limes for garnish with the veggie wedger, grate the cheese with the coarse microplane grater.

Same here - and I've made them 3 times at home with the MFP!

I didn't cut the chicken with it (twice I used leftover roasted chicken, and once chicken from broth I was making), but I put about 1/2 a red pepper, 1/2 of a yellow pepper, 1/2 of a small red onion, and cilantro in the MFP, and processed it til chunky. Added the lime right into the MFP, and let it marinate while I grated the cheese with the new coarse microplane grater (LOVE:love:), and added the cheese to the chicken with the chili lime rub.

This is so good - we are addicted to it!

I made the Buffalo Chicken Lasagna last night. Omitted the green peppers because that just didn't make sense to me!

LOVED IT! And it was very simple, using the no cook lasagna noodles!

Next time I'll actually use more Buffalo Rub, though - it could have been kicked up a notch!!

I made the Family Burrito Bake for dinner last night. This would be a great show recipe - quick, easy, MICROWAVE meal - and it was good! I used fat free refried beans, the leanest beef I could find (96%), low fat cheese and only used 6 tortillas. This actually cut about 100 calories per serving!

You could demo:

Veggie Wedger
MFP or Food Chopper
DCB
Mix & Chop
Easy Read Measuring cup
Scrapers (classic and new mini)
Southwestern Seasoning
Stainless bowls (or batter bowls)
Rotary or new grater
Large Serving Spatula

If I were doing this at a show, I'd probably demo the food chopper for the onion, and then use the MFP and make a quick Strawberry Ice.

mountainmama74 said:
I made the Family Burrito Bake for dinner last night. This would be a great show recipe - quick, easy, MICROWAVE meal - and it was good! I used fat free refried beans, the leanest beef I could find (96%), low fat cheese and only used 6 tortillas. This actually cut about 100 calories per serving!

You could demo:

Veggie Wedger
MFP or Food Chopper
DCB
Mix & Chop
Easy Read Measuring cup
Southwestern Seasoning
Rotary or new grater
Large Serving Spatula

If I were doing this at a show, I'd probably demo the food chopper for the onion, and then use the MFP and make a quick Strawberry Ice.

This is on my list to make this week!

mountainmama74 said:

You could demo:

Veggie Wedger
MFP or Food Chopper
DCB
Mix & Chop
Easy Read Measuring cup
Southwestern Seasoning
Rotary or new grater
Large Serving Spatula

Made this last night for my family. It's a KEEPER!! Everyone liked it which is hard for me with a couple of picky eaters. I did leave the refried beans off 1/4 so my son would eat it. We decided that it could use a bit more SW seasoning and maybe some jalapeno slices. Next time we are going to make our OWN SALSA with the MFP. This would be a great show recipe and great for interactive shows.

I was thinking of offering the DCB, Mix n Chop, batter bowl with a free DCB cookbook as a package. (unless HO has another package in April)

After scanning, I see no one has tried the bbq meatloaf EXCELLENT, great for a party and done in 15 minutes, should get those busy moms hooked on the DCB I'm trying the easy chicken pot pie and someone said (sorry to lazy to go back find you) to try the cream of chicken, i'll try that tonight.

Rosechef said:
OMGosh! I made the Speedy Shrimp and Sausage Paella. If my husband could have fit his big head into the baker, he would have licked it clean! Only three of us ate it and it was gone! My 10 year old loved it. Sooo good and definitely an easy show recipe! I'm going to make it at as many shows I can for March!

You are so right! I made this for our Team Meeting last night. I wasn't sure about it being a good "demo" recipe until I made it and tasted it....YUMM-O!! Everyone at the meeting loved it too. It's on my list for Spring/Summer too. :love:

pkd09 said:
You are so right! I made this for our Team Meeting last night. I wasn't sure about it being a good "demo" recipe until I made it and tasted it....YUMM-O!! Everyone at the meeting loved it too. It's on my list for Spring/Summer too. :love:

Do you think it would be okay w/o the shrimp? Or with chicken instead?

yankfan24 said:
Made this last night for my family. It's a KEEPER!! Everyone liked it which is hard for me with a couple of picky eaters. I did leave the refried beans off 1/4 so my son would eat it. We decided that it could use a bit more SW seasoning and maybe some jalapeno slices. Next time we are going to make our OWN SALSA with the MFP. This would be a great show recipe and great for interactive shows.

I forgot to mention that I used both SW Seasoning and Chipotle rub when I made it! My family LOVES the Chipotle!

iddlebiddle said:
After scanning, I see no one has tried the bbq meatloaf EXCELLENT, great for a party and done in 15 minutes, should get those busy moms hooked on the DCB I'm trying the easy chicken pot pie and someone said (sorry to lazy to go back find you) to try the cream of chicken, i'll try that tonight.

I vetoed the meatloaf since it's stuffed with bacon - too many calories for us!

I have the Family Burrito Bake all ready to go in the oven - cannot wait to try it!

I tried the Rosemary Chicken Stew. Pretty good. I was surprised it said to put fresh rosemary in before cooking it for 1.5 hours. I should have gone with my instinct and used dried rosemary or put the fresh rosemary in at the end. Also, I was lazy and didn't use the lemon zest. It definitely needed a little something more like more rosemary flavor and the missing zest.

Tonight I'm trying the Paella but skipping the kielbasa. I probably should sub cooked chicken for it but I said I'm lazy! We'll see if the 8 year old eats it with the Creole Rub in it.

wadesgirl said:
I vetoed the meatloaf since it's stuffed with bacon - too many calories for us!

I'm still waiting for Becky to make this so I can eat vicariously through her. Maybe I'll have to make it for my family. I'm sure my husband will it all the leftovers.

Becca_in_MD said:
I'm still waiting for Becky to make this so I can eat vicariously through her. Maybe I'll have to make it for my family. I'm sure my husband will it all the leftovers.

LOL!

It's still on the menu! I was supposed to make it tonight, but we're going to a fundraiser dinner at On The Border for a girl from our church. I did buy more ground beef today, so I have everything to make it!

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL!

It's still on the menu! I was supposed to make it tonight, but we're going to a fundraiser dinner at On The Border for a girl from our church. I did buy more ground beef today, so I have everything to make it!

OK, cuz I'm waiting ya know :)

Made the paella tonight w/o the kielbasa/polish sausage. Figured out the WW points after I made it and it's much lower w/o the sausage. I came up with 5 Pts Plus per serving.

DH has scarfed down both the Rosemary Chicken and the Paella. 8-year old not happy with either one. She picked at them a bit, ate a little then asked for something else. She now has a distrust of anything coming out of the DCB. Might have to bribe her with bacon.

Becca_in_MD said:
OK, cuz I'm waiting ya know :)

Made the paella tonight w/o the kielbasa/polish sausage. Figured out the WW points after I made it and it's much lower w/o the sausage. I came up with 5 Pts Plus per serving.

DH has scarfed down both the Rosemary Chicken and the Paella. 8-year old not happy with either one. She picked at them a bit, ate a little then asked for something else. She now has a distrust of anything coming out of the DCB. Might have to bribe her with bacon.

Bacon stuff meatloaf! JK!!

Loved the burrito bake. I will go on my list of things to make this season.

mountainmama74 said:

You could demo:

Veggie Wedger
MFP or Food Chopper
DCB
Mix & Chop
Easy Read Measuring cup
Southwestern Seasoning
Rotary or new grater
Large Serving Spatula

I made this too, also using fat free refried beans. I also made my own salsa using the MFP. My husband was one day out of the stomach flu, but still loved it. I probably would add more spice next time, but was hesitant with his recent stomach issues.

I also made the Chicken Pot Pie. DH loved it, I thought was a tad bland, but was still good.

Making the Jambalya tomorrow and excited to hear others like it. I'm loving this cookbook! I'll be making all of our dinners out of this until I run out of recipes or my husband hides my DCB from me!

I made the Chicken Rosemary Stew last night ... topped it with dumplings. It was fantastic! Not show worthy, as it takes 2 hours to cook - but oh so good on a cold Vermont evening.

I have to say the Strawberry Ice (or Strawberry Granita) didn't do anything for me.
However, I really liked the cinnamon crisps! I made them with the apple sprinkle and LOVED them. What a nice sweet treat that isn't completely made of sugar. I'm going to make a huge batch and bring them to my vendor show next friday. Any suggestions as to a dip for them? I'm thinking cream cheese something...

<h2>1. Can I make a full meal in the microwave using the DCB cookbook?</h2><p>Yes, the Delicious Microwave Recipes: DCB Cookbook offers a variety of recipes that can be made entirely in the microwave, from main dishes to sides and desserts.</p><h2>2. Are the recipes in the DCB cookbook healthy?</h2><p>The cookbook includes a mix of healthy and indulgent recipes, but each recipe includes nutrition information so you can make informed choices for your meals.</p><h2>3. Can I use any type of microwave for these recipes?</h2><p>Yes, the recipes in the DCB cookbook can be made in any type of microwave as long as it has the appropriate power level and cooking time is adjusted accordingly.</p><h2>4. Are the recipes in the DCB cookbook easy to follow?</h2><p>Yes, the recipes in the DCB cookbook are designed to be easy to follow, with clear instructions and minimal ingredients required.</p><h2>5. Can I substitute ingredients in the DCB cookbook recipes?</h2><p>Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipes to fit your dietary needs or preferences, but keep in mind that this may alter the final result.</p>

1. Can I make a full meal in the microwave using the DCB cookbook?

Yes, the Delicious Microwave Recipes: DCB Cookbook offers a variety of recipes that can be made entirely in the microwave, from main dishes to sides and desserts.

2. Are the recipes in the DCB cookbook healthy?

The cookbook includes a mix of healthy and indulgent recipes, but each recipe includes nutrition information so you can make informed choices for your meals.

3. Can I use any type of microwave for these recipes?

Yes, the recipes in the DCB cookbook can be made in any type of microwave as long as it has the appropriate power level and cooking time is adjusted accordingly.

4. Are the recipes in the DCB cookbook easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the DCB cookbook are designed to be easy to follow, with clear instructions and minimal ingredients required.

5. Can I substitute ingredients in the DCB cookbook recipes?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the recipes to fit your dietary needs or preferences, but keep in mind that this may alter the final result.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tina1977
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam