• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Customer Satisfaction: A Guide to Reviewing Online Orders

In summary, you should email or contact the customer to thank her for the order, and see if she might be interested in hosting her own party to help the fundraiser.
Monty060609
What exactly are we supposed to do when we review an order?

I got one last night for an upcoming fundraiser. I emailed the woman and said thank you for the order and let her know when I would be closing the show for items to be shipped. Am I supposed to email/contact the customer?

It's good customer care to contact the person who ordered to thank her. do what you did but also see if she might be interested in hosting her own party and how that would be helping the fundraiser... just good to establish a relationship. And I would CALL her, not email her. Much better for customer care, so when she gets her products and you call to make sure she is happy with everything, you have already spoken with her and she doesn't mind you calling. trying to do this with all my customers - takes some time, but they really do appreciate that extra touch. who doesn't like a personal thank you?

you can see if they checked any boxes at the bottom, also check on payment type, or if they want to contact you about payment options.

also, I send this to anyone that places an online order too..

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thanks for your order! I am sorry you couldn’t make the party. Have you ever considered getting a few friends together for a party of your own or you can co host with a friend? I would love to plan a really fun filled, food filled event with you! My average host earns, $140 -$215 in free products, also my average host gets 3 products at half price including combo items, one 60% off monthly special host bonus and 25% off on everything else in the catalog and a discount for a year after the party. Plus when your guest’s book parties you will get a cool 60% off item at their party too!

Here is how a Pampered Chef Party works. First you pick a date & theme for your party. I will get your guest list so that I can mail a special invitation to your guests. Once we have done this it is just a matter of picking two recipes from my list of tasty choices. You pick up the ingredients for these two simple recipes or I can do the shopping for you. Cost of the ingredients would be $15. You will be reimbursed $15 in product as a host hospitality benefit, when you wrap up your show. After your party I will provide you with your total host rewards and you will have to go on a shopping spree in our catalog. Once you select what you want I will submit your orders and you and your guests will receive your goodies in about 7 days! So you can see that hosting a Pampered Chef show is pretty simple! If you are interested in a cooking party you can do it now or between now or months from now. At this time I simply need to enter all the bookings before I submit this party. If a live cooking party is not in the cards then consider passing a book around. Once you have a couple of orders ($150 in sales) you have a catalog show and you get nice host rewards! Please contact me right away to let me know that you are interested and I will enter you as a booking on this party before I submit it this week! Then both you and our host will receive a 60% off bonus!

Great. Thanks!

Also, do the online orders get processed separately or at the same time as the whole show? I want to be able to let them know about when things will ship.

Online orders associated with a show will ship with the show, that's why you have to enter them into P3. If you don't enter them, nothing will happen.

Individual orders not associated with a show will ship directly.

Great! Thank you everyone. :)

1. How can I review my online order?

To review your online order, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Orders" tab. This will show you a list of all your recent orders. Click on the order you would like to review to see the details and status of your order.

2. Can I make changes to my online order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an online order has been placed, it cannot be changed. If you need to make any changes or additions to your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How long does it take for an online order to be reviewed?

We strive to review and process online orders as quickly as possible. Typically, orders are reviewed within 1-2 business days. However, during peak times or sales events, it may take longer. You can track the status of your order through your Pampered Chef account.

4. What happens if an item in my online order is out of stock?

In the rare event that an item in your online order is out of stock, we will contact you to offer a substitute or to let you know when the item will be back in stock. If we are unable to fulfill your order, we will issue a refund for the out of stock item.

5. Can I cancel my online order?

If you need to cancel your online order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If your order has not yet been processed, we may be able to cancel it. However, if your order has already been shipped, it cannot be canceled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KateD