• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Shipping for Reunion Fundraiser: Worth the Price?

It would be easier if you just had the website information and they could order online now and you would ship to their house. And then at the reunion you could take the orders and deliver them.The summary is that some people think that it is better to charge everyone direct shipping and not have any individual orders. However, this can be a problem if people don't have the original receipt from the person who bought the gift.
KennethandTiffany
:confused: Is the best way to handle a reunion fundraiser to charge everyone direct shipping? Some people complain about the prices, I didn't know if anyone had any ideas. I thought about submitting each classmate's orders as one big order and then shipping it direct to them (only collecting 4.00 from individual orders). For example, Jane from FL collects orders and submits then for the FR, and so does Doug from CA. Each of them would then have all of the orders they collected shipped in one large order to their house. Then they would have to distribute everything, like a regular host would. But the problem comes in when it comes to receipts. Do I just send everyone a copy of the big receipt? Does it have to be the original purchaser listed on the receipt? How do gifts work, do they just need the receipt from who bought it? If I do direct shipping I think it would be simpler, all they have to do is collect orders and turn them in and they are done. No distribution or sorting, less headache I think, which makes a GREAT selling point. Does anyone out there get a lot of complaints about our direct shipping rates? I think they are really fair, but I am worried about the people that order less than $20 and still have to pay the $6 shipping. Help! I am trying to get this together before I talk to a lady about her upcoming fundraiser!

What a great idea. A reunion fundraiser. You could if you have the class list send out your website info and have them order now and ship to your house and you deliver to reunion. And then take orders at reunion for those you missed and unfortunately they would have to pay the extra shipping.

The problem is thatthey need the money from the fundraiser to pay for the reunion. So it needs to be done in advance. I could still do it that way, but then everyone would be waiting on their stuff for a while, and they might get a little grouchy.

1. How long does it take for the products to be shipped for a reunion fundraiser?

Typically, orders for reunion fundraisers are shipped within 5-7 business days from the date the order is received. However, shipping times may vary depending on the location and size of the order.

2. Can we ship the products directly to our customers for a reunion fundraiser?

Yes, we offer direct shipping for reunion fundraisers. Customers can choose to have their orders shipped directly to their preferred address for an additional fee of $2 per address.

3. What is the cost of shipping for reunion fundraiser orders?

The cost of shipping for reunion fundraiser orders is based on the total weight of the order and the destination zip code. Our shipping rates are competitive and we strive to keep them as low as possible for our customers.

4. Are there any restrictions on shipping certain products for a reunion fundraiser?

Yes, there are some products that cannot be shipped for reunion fundraisers due to their fragile nature or size. These products are marked with a "no shipping" icon on our website. However, customers can still purchase these products and pick them up at the reunion event.

5. Can we track the shipment of our reunion fundraiser orders?

Yes, customers can track their orders by logging into their Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Track My Order" button. They will receive a tracking number via email once their order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • jnsr96
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Sheila