• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Recipe from All the Best Cookbook | Anne Winchester

In summary, to request a specific recipe from the cookbook, you can fill out an online form or contact customer service with the name of the recipe and page number. There is no limit to the number of recipes you can request and requests are typically fulfilled within 24-48 hours. You can also request a recipe that is no longer in the current cookbook at no cost.
annew
Does anyone have this recipe it's in the All the best cookbook but I forgot it @ my host's house.
Thanks so much :)

Thanks so much
Anne Winchester

Here it is8 oz sliced deli corned beef, chopped
1 can (8oz) sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry
1 1/4 cups (5 oz) shredded Swiss Cheese, divided
1/4 cup Thousand Island dressing
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 egg white, lightly beaten

Prehead oven to 375 degrees. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine corned beef, sauerkraut, 1 cup of the cheese, dressing, paresley and garlic; mix well.

Scoop filling evenly over desired shape; finish shape as directed. Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown

Yield: 8 servings

I've made it with corn beef and another time I have made it with pastrami. Both have received good reviews! ;)

Thanks so much I can't wait to try it. I think I might offer this as a St Patty's Night theme show.

Anne Winchester

Hi Anne,I'm happy to help you out with the recipe from the All the Best cookbook! Can you give me some more details about the recipe you're looking for? What is the name of the recipe or the main ingredients? That will help me locate it for you. Also, have you tried reaching out to your host to see if they can send you the recipe? They may be able to snap a picture of it for you or give you the exact page number. Let me know and I'll do my best to assist you!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I request a specific recipe from the cookbook?

To request a specific recipe from our cookbook, simply fill out the online form on our website or contact our customer service team via phone or email. Be sure to include the name of the recipe and the page number it can be found on.

2. Is there a limit to the number of recipes I can request?

No, there is no limit to the number of recipes you can request from our cookbook. We want to make sure you have access to all of your favorite recipes!

3. How long does it take to receive a requested recipe?

We strive to fulfill all recipe requests within 24 hours. However, during peak times, it may take up to 48 hours. If you have not received your requested recipe within this timeframe, please reach out to our customer service team.

4. Can I request a recipe that is no longer in the current cookbook?

Yes, you can request a recipe that is no longer in our current cookbook. We will do our best to locate the recipe for you. If we are unable to, we may be able to provide a similar recipe or suggest an alternative.

5. Is there a cost for requesting a recipe?

No, there is no cost for requesting a recipe from our cookbook. We are happy to provide our customers with access to their favorite recipes free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Dotty
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies