• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I accurately determine the 30th day of returns on HO's books?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day return policy for their products, as long as they are in their original packaging and unused. If the original packaging is not available, the return cannot be processed. To initiate a return, customers must contact the customer service team and follow their instructions. The shipping cost will be refunded only if the return is due to an error on the company's end. Processing a return usually takes 2-3 business days, with an additional 3-5 business days for the refund to appear on the original form of payment.
babywings76
Gold Member
Is there a way of knowing exactly what the 30th day would be on HO's books? I know it's 30 days from when they think the host received their shipment, but is there a way to know for sure. It keeps happening where I encounter someone who needs to have an adjustment made and we are right around 30 days. Maybe a few days beyond, though, so I'm not sure. I guess I should just do the adjustment online and then I'll know based on the instructions afterwards, right?

the receipt says it's 30 days from the day the show shipped

Don't do an online adjustment. Call HO. I had one that I thought was just beyond the 30 days. I asked anyway and it was 29 days.

1. What is your return policy?

Our return policy allows customers to return any Pampered Chef product within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the product must be in its original packaging and unused to be eligible for a return.

2. Can I return a product if I no longer have the original packaging?

Unfortunately, we are unable to process a return without the original packaging. We recommend keeping the packaging until you are sure you are satisfied with the product.

3. How do I initiate a return?

To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-xxx-xxxx or email us at [email protected]. Our team will provide you with further instructions on how to return the product.

4. Will I be refunded for the shipping cost?

If the product is being returned due to an error on our end, we will cover the cost of shipping. However, if the return is due to a change of mind or preference, the customer is responsible for covering the shipping cost.

5. How long does it take to process a return?

Once we receive the returned product, it typically takes 2-3 business days to process the return and issue a refund. Please allow an additional 3-5 business days for the refund to reflect on your original form of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenniK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kam