• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning to Pampered Chef Because I Love the Products!

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or the Pampered Chef website. The benefits of being a consultant include earning income, receiving discounts, and being part of a supportive community. Sales experience is not necessary, as Pampered Chef provides training and resources. Being a consultant can be done alongside a full-time job, and Pampered Chef products are known for their quality and efficiency.
Sarah Wilhoit
Hello all!Sarah Wilhoit here- I'm back as a PC consultant because I just love the products!
I moved to the Clearwater/Tampa, Florida area about 3 years ago and have yet to meet a Pampered Chef consultant or be invited to attend a PC party. I had a friend ask me where I got some of my PC products at a get togehter and told her I used to be a consultant. She asked me if I'd ever thought of doing it again, and said how much she loved PC products as well. So when Laura Johnson reached out to me to ask me if I'd thought about joining again, I thought- what do I have to lose?!

Welcome to CS Sarah!

1. How do I join as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To join as a consultant, simply reach out to a current consultant or the Pampered Chef website and they will guide you through the process. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party and express your interest in joining.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You also have the flexibility to work your own schedule and be your own boss.

3. Do I need to have experience in sales to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have previous sales experience. Pampered Chef provides training and resources to help you succeed as a consultant. As long as you are passionate about the products and are willing to learn, you can be successful.

4. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, being a Pampered Chef consultant can be a great side hustle or a way to supplement your income. You can work your Pampered Chef business around your schedule and set your own hours.

5. What sets Pampered Chef products apart from others on the market?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. They are also designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient. Plus, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust in the quality of the products you purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kandi Earhart
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Doraine