• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Community Again?

In summary, Pampered Chef has made several updates and improvements since you were last active. These include new products, a revamped website and ordering process, and a stronger presence on social media. Consultants now have access to more training and support resources. If you were previously a consultant, you can reactivate your account without repurchasing your starter kit. There have also been changes to the compensation plan to better support consultants. To get back into the swing of things after taking a break, attend team meetings and training sessions, connect with other consultants on social media, and seek support from your sales leader. Your old customer base is still accessible, but it's important to reach out and inform them of your return.
Gracie Stafford
Good morning everyone! My name is Gracie and I am a returning Pampered Chef Consultant. I was active from about 2009 until 2014, and then took a wee break. I'm back and looking forward to being a part of the Pampered Chef community once again.

Welcome back! It's a great time to join!

Welcome back to CS!

1. What's new with Pampered Chef since you were last active?

Since you were last active, Pampered Chef has introduced new products, revamped their website and ordering process, and expanded their presence on social media. There are also more training and support resources available for consultants now.

2. Do I have to repurchase my starter kit if I want to join again?

No, if you were previously a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can reactivate your account without having to repurchase your starter kit. Just contact your sales leader or the company's support team for assistance.

3. Are there any changes to the compensation plan?

Yes, there have been some updates to the compensation plan since 2014. These changes were made to better support consultants and help them achieve their goals. Your sales leader can provide more information on the current plan.

4. How can I get back into the swing of things after taking a break?

Taking a break from Pampered Chef is completely normal and it's easy to get back into the swing of things. Start by attending team meetings and training sessions, connect with other consultants on social media, and reach out to your sales leader for support and guidance.

5. Will I still have access to my old customer base?

If you had a customer base before taking a break, you will still have access to those customers. However, it's important to reach out to them and let them know you are back as a consultant with Pampered Chef. You can also use this as an opportunity to reconnect and introduce them to any new products or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • Xchoi Hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Bigger-Thomas