• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do you do with extra products shipped to hosts?

In summary, the conversation discusses different experiences with receiving extra products in orders and how to handle them. Some consultants believe it is important to be honest and call PC when this happens, while others find it to be a hassle for the host to return the item. It is mentioned that a product adjustment can be done online, and it ultimately depends on the item whether PC will want it returned or if the host can keep it. Some hosts have had to return the extra item, while others have had UPS pick it up from their home. It is emphasized that it is necessary to inform PC if there is a problem with the order, and they will pay for the return shipping if requested within 30 days of the show.
pcjulie
I am just curious as to how others handle extra items shipped to their hosts. I feel it's important to be honest and call PC when someone gets an extra product, but I thinks it'a a lot of hassle for the hosts to have to return something of little value. For example, a host called me today because she received an extra Flour/Sugar Shaker. Now she has to box it up, wait for the label and drop it off at a post office. I know that I wouldn't feel like doing all of that if I was a host knowing that it was PC that made the mistake. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Julei Myers
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Denver, PA

I have not yet had this happen to me, all I know is you are supposed to do a product adjustment in that case. Other than that, I really don't know. I have been blessed with the fact that all of my orders so far have been in tact, all there, and no extras...it's been really conveinient for me not to worry about a mishap!

The only extra item I have had a host receive was an extra large scoop. She called me and told me and I did a product adjustment online and was told the host could keep the scoop. In the end, the host had already ordered one for herself so she gave it to me. I guess it just depends on the item as to whether or not HO will want it returned or let the host keep it.

My host rec'd an extra Rectangular baker with her order. She brought it to my house and then UPS came and got it.

There is no need to go the Post Office. The HO sends out a call tag and UPS picks it up. She just has to box it and set it out front.

We do need to tell PC if there is something wrong with the order. They will tell us if they want the product back or not and they will pay the shipping if it is within 30 days of the show and they want it.

1. Can I return extra products if I no longer need them?

Yes, you can return extra products within 45 days of purchase as long as they are in their original packaging and in resalable condition.

2. Do I need a receipt to return extra products?

Yes, a receipt or proof of purchase is required for all returns. If you do not have a receipt, we can offer store credit at the current selling price of the product.

3. What if I received a damaged or defective product?

If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service team immediately for assistance. We will provide a replacement or refund for the product, depending on your preference.

4. Can I return extra products that were purchased on sale or with a discount?

Yes, you can return products that were purchased on sale or with a discount. However, the refund amount will be based on the discounted price you paid, not the original price.

5. Can I exchange extra products for a different item?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for extra products. You will need to return the product and place a new order for the desired item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJami83
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • LibrarianChef