• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for Round 3 as a PC consultant - who's with me?

In summary, to get started as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to sign up with a consultant mentor and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials. As a consultant, you can make sales through various methods such as in-home parties, virtual parties, and online sales. The benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant include the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and connect with a supportive community. To learn more about the products, you can utilize various training resources and attend local and national events.
Stephanie Hays
Hello everyone! I am a “new” consultant, however this will actually be my third time being a PC consultant. I decided to join because I wanted to do something additional that I enjoyed and that was fun! I used this site often when I was a consultant before. I look forward to all of the new things I will learn from all of you!
Stephanie

Welcome back! I was a consultant twice before this current time. I always seem to find my way back. :)

Welcome to CS!

1. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To get started as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to first sign up with a consultant mentor and purchase a starter kit. Your consultant mentor will guide you through the sign-up process and provide you with all the necessary information and resources to start your business.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started as a consultant. It also includes a personalized website and access to online training resources.

3. How do I make sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you can make sales through in-home parties, virtual parties, and online sales. It's important to build relationships with your customers and showcase the high-quality products that Pampered Chef offers.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and connect with a supportive community of consultants. You also have the chance to earn rewards and incentives based on your sales and performance.

5. How can I learn more about the Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers various training resources for consultants, including online training, product demonstrations, and team meetings. You can also attend local and national events to learn more about the products and the business. Additionally, utilizing the resources on our website and connecting with other consultants can help you learn more about our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joanna Hagopian
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sigi Scholten