• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you know a mother-son duo is taking over Pampered Chef? Find out more!

In summary, the conversation discusses a mother and son who have started working together at Pampered Chef, a direct sales company for kitchen products. The mother's love for cooking and the company's products inspired them to work together and share their passion with others. Working together has strengthened their relationship and provided a learning opportunity for the son. They have an upcoming launch party and home shows to showcase and sell products, and they believe Pampered Chef stands out for its focus on building relationships and community. They welcome support from family, friends, and the community through attending events, sharing their story, and purchasing products.
Mom&Jonah
Hello Everyone,I sold Pampered Chef 16 years ago, and now I'm selling again with my 13 yr. old son is joining me. We are both very excited to be working together as we both love pampered chef products. I have had many great conversations come up while cooking with him and we have grown closer because of it. We will be hosting a launch party mid-May and we already have two home shows booked for June.

Welcome back! I love that you are working with your son.

Welcome to CS!

Hi Mom & Jonah,What an awesome endeavor for you two to share! Sixteen can be such an exciting yet challenging year, right? And although sometimes not everyone wants to admit it, there's nothing like having mom by your side! How did your launch go?

1. What inspired you and your son to start working together at Pampered Chef?

My love for cooking and Pampered Chef products has always been a big part of our family. My son has always enjoyed helping me in the kitchen and we thought it would be a great opportunity for us to work together and share our passion for cooking with others.

2. How has your experience been working with your son at Pampered Chef so far?

It has been an amazing experience so far. We have grown closer as a mother-son duo and have had a lot of fun cooking and selling together. It's also a great learning opportunity for my son to develop his communication and sales skills.

3. Can you tell us more about your upcoming launch party and home shows?

We are very excited for our launch party in mid-May where we will be showcasing some of our favorite Pampered Chef products and sharing our story with friends and family. We also have two home shows booked for June where we will be demonstrating our products and offering exclusive deals for guests.

4. What do you think sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef not only offers high-quality kitchen products, but they also prioritize building relationships and creating a community. This allows us to connect with our customers on a personal level and provide them with the best cooking experience possible.

5. How can people support you and your son as you embark on this journey with Pampered Chef?

We would greatly appreciate any support from family, friends, and our community. Attending our launch party and home shows, sharing our story with others, and purchasing Pampered Chef products through us are all great ways to support our business and help us grow.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• June Moore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Diane L Perkins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Colleen Burlet