• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning Purchased Products from December Show

In summary, the customer bought a carving board from the December show and now wants to return it. HO will process the return and either reimburse the customer or give her additional products to make up for the value of the original purchase. If it was a PC item with a receipt, the customer's consultant commission will be taken out, but if it was a host special for the month, she will be reimbursed the $.
PamperedJess
I have a question one of my customers bought the carving board and some other products at one of my December shows. For Christmas she received the carving board and would now like to return the one that she bought from me. How does this work? Who pays for shipping and how is she reimbursed?

Since it has been within the 30 days, contact HO (or through website). She can either have her $ reimbursed, or better yet, try to have her pick out additional products that are the equivalent value. This way your commission will not be affected. If the Christmas one was a PC item with receipt, it will come out of that consultant's commission. If either was a host special for the month purchase, she'll probably just be reimbursed the $.

rwesterpchef said:
Since it has been within the 30 days, contact HO (or through website). She can either have her $ reimbursed, or better yet, try to have her pick out additional products that are the equivalent value. This way your commission will not be affected. If the Christmas one was a PC item with receipt, it will come out of that consultant's commission. If either was a host special for the month purchase, she'll probably just be reimbursed the $.
PC does not adjust your commission when an item is returned but by the same token if she purchases more than the original purchase amount you don't get additional commission. This is really a great benefit of being with PC over other direct sell companies.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question. I'm sorry to hear that your customer received a duplicate carving board for Christmas. In this situation, the customer can return the carving board to you and you can process the return through your Consultant website. The customer will be responsible for shipping the item back to you, and you can issue a refund to them once the item is received. If you have any further questions or need assistance with the return process, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team. They will be happy to help you out. Thank you for being a valued consultant and for providing excellent customer service to your clients. Have a great day!

What is the return policy for products purchased at a December show?

The return policy for products purchased at a December show is the same as our regular return policy. You have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to return the item for a full refund or exchange.

Can I return a product that I received as a gift from a December show?

Yes, you can return a product that you received as a gift from a December show. As long as it is within 30 days of the purchase date, you can exchange it for a different product or receive a full refund.

What if the product I purchased at a December show is damaged or defective?

If the product you purchased at a December show is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to either replace the product or issue a full refund.

Do I need to provide a receipt when returning a product from a December show?

Yes, a receipt is required for all returns from a December show. If you do not have a physical copy of the receipt, you can provide the order number or the email address used to make the purchase.

Can I return a product from a December show if it has been used?

If the product has been used but is still within the 30-day return period, you can still return it for a full refund or exchange. However, we do ask that you thoroughly clean the product before returning it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • cooknjess