1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Returned Items

1. PamperedJess

PamperedJess Member

I have a question one of my customers bought the carving board and some other products at one of my December shows. For Christmas she received the carving board and would now like to return the one that she bought from me. How does this work? Who pays for shipping and how is she reimbursed?

Dec 30, 2005
  2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Since it has been within the 30 days, contact HO (or through website). She can either have her $ reimbursed, or better yet, try to have her pick out additional products that are the equivalent value. This way your commission will not be affected. If the Christmas one was a PC item with receipt, it will come out of that consultant's commission. If either was a host special for the month purchase, she'll probably just be reimbursed the $.

Dec 30, 2005
  3. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

PC does not adjust your commission when an item is returned but by the same token if she purchases more than the original purchase amount you don't get additional commission. This is really a great benefit of being with PC over other direct sell companies.

Dec 30, 2005
  4. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Last edited: Dec 30, 2005
    Dec 30, 2005
Have something to add?