• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Returning an Order: How Long Until I Receive a Refund?

In summary, the return process typically takes 2-3 business days and an additional 3-5 business days for the refund to appear. You can receive a refund without the original packaging or receipt, but the amount may be reduced. Refunds will be credited back to the original payment method or mailed as a check. Items purchased from a consultant can be returned, but the refund will go to the consultant. Customized or personalized items and final sale items are not eligible for return, unless they are damaged or defective."
lisa717
I recently had to do a return for the first time for a customer.....FED EX picked it up...it was listed in my adjustments on cc....it is gone now...but I haven't gotten a refund in my account yet...how long does this take?

how did the customer pay for the item? They usually refund the customer, not you.

We had it set up to credit my account.

It has not gone to the customer either I talked with her today......and ideas here?

Returns generally take 2-3 weeks. How long has it been?

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I called HO yesterday and was told that a step (on their part) was missed on processing my customer's return. They would be processing her a check within the next 2-3 business days. If I hadn't of called, no telling how much longer my customer would have been without being reimbursed.

I have never had this problem before. My customer is not pleased. HO had the return for over 3 weeks.

1. How long does it take to process a return and receive a refund?

The return process typically takes 2-3 business days once the item is received at our facility. After the return is processed, it may take an additional 3-5 business days for the refund to appear in your account.

2. Can I receive a refund if I don't have the original packaging or receipt?

Yes, you can still receive a refund if you don't have the original packaging or receipt. However, the refund amount may be reduced to reflect the current selling price of the item.

3. How will I receive my refund?

If the original purchase was made with a credit or debit card, the refund will be credited back to the same card. If the purchase was made with a check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to the address on file.

4. Can I return an item if it was purchased from a consultant?

Yes, you can return items purchased from a consultant. However, the refund will be issued to the consultant and not directly to you.

5. Are there any items that cannot be returned for a refund?

Customized or personalized items, as well as final sale items, cannot be returned for a refund. However, if the item is damaged or defective, it may still be eligible for a return and refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Chef~Amber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TerraOB83
  • amy07