• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conveniently Find the Return Goods Address for Your Fed Ex Pick Up!

In summary, the return goods address for Pampered Chef products is Pampered Chef Returns, 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101. All returns must be sent to this designated address. When returning products, it is important to include your name, order number, and reason for return in order to process it efficiently. Returns must be made within 30 days of the purchase date, as per Pampered Chef's 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If the return is due to a defect or error, Pampered Chef will cover the cost of return shipping, but if it is due to a personal preference, the customer is responsible for the shipping fees.
lisa717
Does anyone have the Returned goods address handy?
I have a Fed Ex pick up tomorrow and I didn't jot down the address. HELP!!

180 Meadow Rd
Addison, Il 60101
Attn: Return Goods Dept

If FedEx is picking up, you don't need the address. They have a pre-printed label they slap on there.

I have never returned a product that Fed Ex picks up so I wasn't sure how it went...

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the importance of having the returned goods address handy. The address is:pampered Chef
Attn: Returns
One Pampered Chef Lane
Addison, IL 60101I hope this helps and your Fed Ex pick up goes smoothly tomorrow! Happy cooking!

1. What is the return goods address for Pampered Chef products?

The return goods address for Pampered Chef products is Pampered Chef Returns, 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101.

2. Can I return Pampered Chef products to any address?

No, all returns must be sent to the designated return goods address at Pampered Chef Returns in Addison, IL.

3. Do I need to include any additional information when returning Pampered Chef products?

Yes, in order to process your return efficiently, please include your name, order number, and reason for return with your package.

4. Is there a specific timeframe for returning Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, so all returns must be made within 30 days of the purchase date.

5. Are there any shipping fees associated with returning Pampered Chef products?

If the product is being returned due to a defect or error on our part, Pampered Chef will cover the cost of return shipping. If the return is due to a personal preference or change of mind, the customer is responsible for return shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mandydollie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • pamperedmom24
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • gailz2