• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Lose My Show Credits? 2 Week Skillet Return Policy Explained

In summary, if the whole show is returned, benefits and commission are lost. However, I've neber actually had that happen, so I don't know how the logistics work.
jnsr96
Ok, here's one... What do you do if you have a "show" from someone that wanted the 12" skillet... now that person decides they don't want it (It's been 2 weeks)- will I lose credit for my show as far as incentives, monthly bonus, comission, etc?!?!

I've been told that if the whole show is returned, then benefits and commission are lost. However, I've neber actually had that happen, so I don't know how the logistics work. You'll probably just have to bite the bullet and call HO on Monday.

Well they actually got a bamboo spoon set, a season's best, and a citrus peeler as well... If they keep those items and return the pan, do you think it will be ok?

Like I suggested in the Chat Box I would call HO about this. It is a special situation and only they can tell you for sure what will happen. I would ask to speak to a supervisor since sometimes the customer service people may not know an answer like that either.

I'll do that, but I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with a similar issue... that way I know what I am dealing with with HO

who would want to return the 12 inch skillet???

Tell me about it! I guess it was buyer's remorse about the cost... not sure!

I had the same issue with the same product. Called HO and I would have lost my commission on the show and I would have had to return all the products, since it tech wasn't considered a show if the skillet was returned. She kept the skillet, never took it out of the box and said to me, "I really wanted the 10 inch one". I told her that I would try to see if someone wanted to purchase it from her. She only had 1 guest order stuff and the freebies were her's. Since she can't get the 10" without ordering the whole set, she feels like I let her down, because I couldn't "do something". My magic wand is broken or something :confused:

Call HO and see what they say. I have her skillet if someone wants to purchase it (ha ha):D

Happy New Year everyone!

Once she receives the pan, have her call home office. They will exchange it or refund her money. I had a customer return a product and I didn't lost anything.

Do let us know the outcome. Wow....wonder if she'll have to return her free product and make up the host discount.

1. What is the 2 week skillet return policy for Pampered Chef?

The 2 week skillet return policy for Pampered Chef states that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 14 days of receiving it for a full refund or exchange.

2. How do I return a skillet to Pampered Chef?

To return a skillet to Pampered Chef, simply contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 or email us at [email protected]. They will provide you with instructions on how to return your skillet.

3. Will I receive store credit or a refund for my returned skillet?

If you return your skillet within 14 days of receiving it, you will receive a full refund to your original form of payment. However, if it has been more than 14 days, you will receive store credit for the amount of your return.

4. What if my skillet was received as a gift?

If your skillet was received as a gift, you will still need to follow the 2 week return policy and contact our customer service team to initiate the return process. The refund or store credit will be issued to the original purchaser.

5. Do returned skillets count towards my Show Credits?

No, returned skillets do not count towards your Show Credits. Show Credits are earned through hosting a Pampered Chef party and cannot be earned through returning items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_momof3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Nanisu