1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Return a show?!

1. jnsr96

jnsr96 Member

Ok, here's one... What do you do if you have a "show" from someone that wanted the 12" skillet... now that person decides they don't want it (It's been 2 weeks)- will I lose credit for my show as far as incentives, monthly bonus, comission, etc?!?!

Jan 9, 2010
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I've been told that if the whole show is returned, then benefits and commission are lost. However, I've neber actually had that happen, so I don't know how the logistics work. You'll probably just have to bite the bullet and call HO on Monday.

Jan 9, 2010
  3. jnsr96

jnsr96 Member

Well they actually got a bamboo spoon set, a season's best, and a citrus peeler as well... If they keep those items and return the pan, do you think it will be ok?

Jan 10, 2010
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Like I suggested in the Chat Box I would call HO about this. It is a special situation and only they can tell you for sure what will happen. I would ask to speak to a supervisor since sometimes the customer service people may not know an answer like that either.

Jan 10, 2010
  5. jnsr96

jnsr96 Member

I'll do that, but I was just wondering if anyone has dealt with a similar issue... that way I know what I am dealing with with HO

Jan 10, 2010
  6. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

who would want to return the 12 inch skillet???

Jan 10, 2010
  7. jnsr96

jnsr96 Member

Tell me about it! I guess it was buyer's remorse about the cost... not sure!

Jan 11, 2010
  8. Curlyone

Curlyone Member Gold Member

I had the same issue with the same product. Called HO and I would have lost my commission on the show and I would have had to return all the products, since it tech wasn't considered a show if the skillet was returned. She kept the skillet, never took it out of the box and said to me, "I really wanted the 10 inch one". I told her that I would try to see if someone wanted to purchase it from her. She only had 1 guest order stuff and the freebies were her's. Since she can't get the 10" without ordering the whole set, she feels like I let her down, because I couldn't "do something". My magic wand is broken or something :confused:

Call HO and see what they say. I have her skillet if someone wants to purchase it (ha ha):D

Happy New Year everyone!

Jan 11, 2010
  9. Thinker

Thinker Member Gold Member

Once she receives the pan, have her call home office. They will exchange it or refund her money. I had a customer return a product and I didn't lost anything.

Mar 24, 2010
  10. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Do let us know the outcome. Wow....wonder if she'll have to return her free product and make up the host discount.

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted