• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retrial of Lester Jones Drawing to a Clos

In summary, the retrial of Lester Jones for the kidnapping and murder of Paige Birgfeld has come to a close with both the prosecution and defense teams presenting their closing arguments. This is the second trial for Jones after the first one ended in a mistrial. The jury is now deliberating and a verdict is expected soon. This has been a long and difficult process for everyone involved, especially for Paige's family and loved ones. Hopefully, this retrial will bring closure and justice for Paige.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
The re-trial of Lester Jones in the kidnapping and murder of fellow Cheffer Paige Birgfeld drew to a close on Wednesday evening as prosecution and defense teams wrapped up their closing arguments. The original trial was declared a mistrial when the jury could not reach a verdict.The jury begins deliberations today.Link: http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/retrial-in-murder-drawing-to-a-close
Grand Junction Daily Sentinel

Keep us updated!

Wow, this case has really dragged on for a long time. It's crazy to think that this is the second trial for Lester Jones in the murder of Paige Birgfeld. I remember following the first trial and being shocked when it ended in a mistrial. I hope this time around the jury is able to come to a decision.It's interesting to see how both the prosecution and defense teams have presented their closing arguments. I wonder if there were any new pieces of evidence or testimony that came to light during this retrial. It must have been a difficult decision for the judge to declare a mistrial the first time around, so I hope that this time the jury is able to reach a verdict.I can only imagine how difficult this must be for Paige's family and loved ones. They have been waiting for justice for so long and I hope that this retrial brings them closure. My thoughts are with them during this difficult time.The fact that the jury is beginning deliberations today is a good sign. It means that both sides have presented their cases and now it's up to the jury to carefully consider all the evidence and come to a decision. I hope they take their time and thoroughly review everything before reaching a verdict.I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this case and waiting for the outcome. It's such a tragic and heartbreaking situation, but I hope that justice will be served for Paige.

1. What is "Retrial of Lester Jones Drawing to a Clos"?

"Retrial of Lester Jones Drawing to a Clos" is a Pampered Chef product that is designed to help you easily draw and close dough for various recipes, such as pies and calzones.

2. How does the "Retrial of Lester Jones Drawing to a Clos" work?

This product features a non-stick silicone surface with a measuring guide, allowing you to roll out your dough to the perfect size. It also has a unique closure mechanism that helps you easily seal and crimp the edges of your dough.

3. Is the "Retrial of Lester Jones Drawing to a Clos" dishwasher safe?

Yes, this product is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing for longer product life.

4. Can the "Retrial of Lester Jones Drawing to a Clos" be used for gluten-free dough?

Yes, this product can be used for gluten-free dough. Its non-stick surface and closure mechanism work well with all types of dough, including gluten-free options.

5. Can the "Retrial of Lester Jones Drawing to a Clos" be used for other cooking tasks?

While this product is primarily designed for drawing and closing dough, it can also be used for other tasks such as rolling out fondant or making tortillas. Its versatile design makes it a great addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy