• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Now for Last Chance Deals on Retiring Items | Limited Supplies Available

In summary, the retiring items flyer has a field below the logo for your name or more, and there is another field all the way across the bottom with a little more room if you want to write a couple sentences, include your website, etc. Thankyou for putting this together so quickly for us. Thanks, Joy, and Lt.Jane
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Okay, based on lt1jane's thorough and GREATLY APPRECIATED analysis of the catalog differences, here is the retiring items flyer.

The PDF has a field below the logo for your name or more, and there is another field all the way across the bottom with a little more room if you want to write a couple sentences, include your website, etc.

Attachments

• DiscontinuedFall2011.doc
    187 KB · Views: 1,005
  • DiscontinuedFall2011.pdf
    86.2 KB · Views: 924
Thankyou for putting this together so quickly for us.

Thanks, Joy, and Lt.Jane

PampChefJoy said:
Okay, based on lt1jane's thorough and GREATLY APPRECIATED analysis of the catalog differences, here is the retiring items flyer.

The PDF has a field below the logo for your name or more, and there is another field all the way across the bottom with a little more room if you want to write a couple sentences, include your website, etc.

Correcttion on the flyer, the weekday dinners and weekday dinners two see still in the catalog. And the plastic colander set is now discontinued

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my dots trio bowl - can't believe that is on the hit list yet Bamboo Towels stay AND expand! Soooooooooooooooooo disappointing...

Okay, these have been updated with the changes but I did take out the long open edit field at the bottom of the pdf since there is more space under the logo now.

I love it!! Thanks joy!

I still don't see the Weekday Dinners done flyer. I have a customer I'll be delivering product to this week, and she had asked about these.

Malinda Klein said:
Correcttion on the flyer, the weekday dinners and weekday dinners two see still in the catalog. And the plastic colander set is now discontinued

Thanks for the correction. By the time I got to the cookbooks it was 1 AM, I was tired. Thanks Joy for making the corrections. I saw the note this morning as I was on my way out the door for a booth...

So we still have the weekday dinners cards? Thanks for all your help, Jane. I'm just confused now.

Intrepid_Chef said:
So we still have the weekday dinners cards? Thanks for all your help, Jane. I'm just confused now.

Yes, we are still selling the weekday dinner cards - 1 and 2 Fall season

Yes, the Weekday Dinners cards are still there. Much as I tried to catch all my mistakes, some slipped through. Originally, I had the roasting pan & rack retiring and trifle bowl which had me double checking my work. I know how popular the trifle bowl is and couldn't imagine that retiring any time soon. I tried to double check and make sure things I had on the original list were indeed not in the catalog. I blame it on 1 AM bleary eyes and a desire to finish the project so I could go to bed and get up at the butt crack of dawn for the final general assembly session and travel home.

I am so sad about the cutting board and measuring cups. That is my favorite cutting board

Thank you both so much for your hard work and passing this on to us!

Joy and Jane, I appreciate your hard work, but really, I disagree that the discontinued products are such a big state secret! Honestly, I think this is the information we need to get to our customers FIRST and is more important to communicate than new products that are not available yet! If your August or even your July is not where you want it to be, then it's too early to focus on the new season!

Thank you both for getting this together. As usual Joy, it looks beautiful!

Thank You!

OK...at the MAJOR risk of seeming in ept...how can I copy this and put it on my facebook page???? It appears it needs to be a jpg in order to add it to FB. HELP!!

By the way...THANKS so much Joy for providing us with these flyers!!!

I might have missed an update, but I believe the chip & dip is also not in the new catalog.

I thought (and hoped) so too, but alas, it is indeed on page 25 (the Chip & Dip)

Intrepid,
I agree that retiring items are no state secret. I posted the lists of retiring items and price changes last spring because I attended one of the first spring launches. They made us swear not to reveal new products, which I didn't. I hope this year they move spring launch back a few weeks, we did not have enough time to prepare for spring vs how much time we are given for fall.

I can't believe they are getting rid of the BBQ basting brush but keeping the BBQ sauce bottle? That makes no sense to me. I may just get another couple of them for gifts and a spare for when we wear out the one we have ( IF we wear it out....it is after all a PC item ;)) But thank you for the list.

lt1jane said:
I thought (and hoped) so too, but alas, it is indeed on page 25 (the Chip & Dip)

Intrepid,
I agree that retiring items are no state secret. I posted the lists of retiring items and price changes last spring because I attended one of the first spring launches. They made us swear not to reveal new products, which I didn't. I hope this year they move spring launch back a few weeks, we did not have enough time to prepare for spring vs how much time we are given for fall.

2 Spring Launches next year, about 10 cities each date. The first is Sat. Jan. 28. Baltimore is that date. The other date is the following Sat., the first Sat. in Feb. They got the hint that we want/NEED launch earlier in the year. And both of them on Saturdays.

And WAHOOOOOOO! HOpefully that means we can get our supplies sooner too!

I'll see whomever in B'More!

Thanks for this! I agree that this is nothing to make a secret about! And I don't intend to broadcast new products but for Spring Launch the reason was not to reveal until all the Launches had happened but for conference since there is only one wave now there is no need to keep mum about it! :)

I'm going to bring this flyer to all my summer shows in hopes it will boost my sales for those things people want.

I actually like the cutting board with measuring cups as well and will be using at my summer shows and bringing my dots trio which I also love! :( I'm also disappointed about bbq basting brush as well but the rest I've never sold so I'm not too worried about that!

I know some people who will be disapponted about the cutting board, but it's Chillzanne all over again. I'd rather cut something than offer it for a ridiculous price

The Chip & Dip is on page 25 but it's hard to see with all the chips in it.

1. What is the deadline for purchasing items from the Last Chance Deals section?

The deadline for purchasing items from the Last Chance Deals section is determined by the availability of the item. As these are limited supplies, once an item is sold out, it will no longer be available for purchase. We recommend checking the website frequently for updates on availability.

2. How long will it take for my Last Chance Deals purchase to be shipped?

The shipping time for Last Chance Deals purchases is the same as for any other item on our website. Once your order is placed, it will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped.

3. Can I return an item purchased from the Last Chance Deals section?

Yes, you can return an item purchased from the Last Chance Deals section as long as it meets our return policy criteria. The item must be in its original packaging and unused. Please note that items purchased from the Last Chance Deals section may have limited quantities and may not be available for exchange.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for items in the Last Chance Deals section?

At this time, there are no additional discounts or promotions available for items in the Last Chance Deals section. However, these items are already discounted from their original price, making them a great deal for our customers.

5. Can I place a hold on an item from the Last Chance Deals section?

Unfortunately, we are unable to place holds on items from the Last Chance Deals section. As these items are limited supplies, we want to ensure that they are available for all customers on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend purchasing the item as soon as possible to avoid missing out on the deal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MicheleC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCMelissa
  • chefamanda